DX » Community » Reviews » H1 55W 6500K Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byramansi10 on 06/28/2012

Preço muito bom. Very good price É feito com plastico e por isso não é muito resistente ao calor emitido pela luz. It is made with plastic and so it is not very resistant to heat emitted from the light. Acredito que não vale a pena comprar. Se você estiver interessado apenas em preço vale a pena, porém compre ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVe1kk0 on 01/18/2011

The pro is the price, however the bulb lasts so short time that the price per hour becomes surprisingly high. The bulb was easy to install which should be the case for any H1 bulb. Package: the bulbs come in OEM bulk boxes taped together (2 pcs). It's not the one on the picture. Brightness and color: Not as bright as standard bulb, the color is whither ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byInporylem on 12/27/2010

Cant think of much of pros since it is just a simple bulb. It didnt impress me in any way. The light was not 6500k and it was not bright. I bought this just to test how the blue light makes the road more visible like it is marketed, but it really didnt. The brightness wasnt even close to my older bulbs which were cheap ones also. I need to buy another ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCorceling on 12/15/2010

The color is good, but is not 6500k, is a more white than OEM lamps. The price is very good I thought, I didn't found in other sites the same type of these. An option for replacing the yellow original lamps, give the car a better looking. Isn't that white like should be, I bought the H7 lamps for low and high beams, and those are whitter than this, ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections