DX » Community » Reviews » H7 55W 6500K Car White Light Bulbs (Pair/DC 12V)
  • 5 star 21 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshadowone on 06/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The bulbs are developed premium quality comes packed safely in protective case the bulbs light color are absolutely bright a big step up from traditional H7 bulbs. The temperature color 6500K is close to daylight color temperature so your eyes will see the dif... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWankafella on 05/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its tough to find any other bulbs with this color at this price point. The color is quite white, but not to the point where it becomes blue, so the color temperature is quite accurate as to what is stated. Good build quality. Cons:No Cons...yet OtherThoughts:So far bulbs... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBingoTheClowno on 05/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Brighter than stock. I used this to replace a burned headlight and was able to compare on my Subaru Impreza. It's a bit whiter and brighter than stock from Subaru and others that I've bought at a much better price. I usually buy one for around $20-$30 in stores here ins... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMinuert on 04/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I installed the bulbs a month ago and it was an instant benefit! The Light is a bit brighter (i would say about 10-20%, you cant suppose an improvement of 50% and more like stated in the produc description, but it IS an improvement existing!). The Lights are very White,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrackertamer on 04/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy to install, fits perfect in the plug. Light is clear white and strong enough to have area in front of the car fully illuminated. May be compared with "standard" bulbs at higher prize. Cons:The light could be a little brighter so that the illumin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaizb on 02/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bright and real white light. No blueish glow like many other lightbulbs. It also appears more powerful than stock bulbs, so more illumination of the road and road signs but not blinding to oncoming traffic. Because they are more powerful the light also spreads a bit mor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunrealxaoc on 11/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build quality, good price, good blue-ish light. Way cheaper that regular bulbs(at least in my country). Looks really great outside. Cons:Way less light than regular bulbs, even failed vehicle inspection because of it(the light collector didn't even "see"... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDobermuncheg on 10/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really great stuff at this price. Much brighter and whiter than others which I had before. Others PHILIPS or OSRAM with XENON look or BLUE effect are not so white. THis is cheaper and better Cons:Though it was written 6500KK at the package, Those bulbs are not so white.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharko90 on 09/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Ten times brighter white than the standard stock Osram lights from Renault. Easy to install. Nice sharp(er) edges in the headlightunit. Cons:None, so far. I still have doubts about the bundle of light at night, but we'll see... OtherThoughts:Still curious about... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBreandan on 09/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great buy. Happy with the performance, with the light thats produced. Light is easier on the eyes whilst driving compared to the yellow halogen light. Improved the look of my car with a hid look. Cons:The lights produced works well in darkness, however the difference in... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections