DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Universal Micro USB/Mini USB Car Charger for Cell Phones (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfahadgroup on 12/17/2013

It is a fine fine product. The connectors work fine. The red-light on the charger is a good thing. The rate of charging is also decent, in a few minutes you can start talking or using the navigator again. Length of the wire is also appropriate. About half as quick as the normal AC chargers at home. Spiral ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykompa31 on 08/18/2013

The price is very good, I could not find a combined Micro/mini charger cheaper anywhere else. The charger has worked for me as expected, nothing to blame. It can charge simultaneously with both Micro and Mini USB adapters which is a big plus. It does not get hot in usage. I had no difficulties in installing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZiggemby on 08/08/2013

Basically none since manufacturing quality is in criminal level. Worked once and then cables got disconnected in the plastic housing. This means that manufacturer does not have basic understanding how this kind of equipment should be produced to make it work more than once. Based on other reviews this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatheusjardimb on 06/29/2013

It is cheaper than another devices and it's useful for probably any device you have. The cable is not that long (the same size of the original Galaxy SIII USB cable) and it's very weak: it arrived unmounted, and I needed to mount it again with glue). I would recommend you to pay a few more cents to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikesmichael on 11/27/2012

- Very low price - Works for every kind of Android phone and more - The longer of the cable is perfect - I buy 4 of this items for my family and friend, mine doesn't work already. I don't know what happen but I'm no longer able to change my Samsung Galaxy S III with the micro usb plug. I use it maybe ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byelhr69 on 10/15/2012

The car charger is in relative good quality compare to other I purchased in the site. It does what its suppose to do and charge my GPS and mobile at the same time usign the two outlets simultaneously which simply great! A bit difficult to disconnect it. Nortmally I simply keep it connected at all times ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bya-rothman on 04/05/2011

Neat idea, looks good REALLY very bad construction. Wires are twisted together, not soldered. There is no strain relief, and the "Y" is snapped together and there's a blob of hot-melt glue inside that holds it all together -- unless you look at it too hard, which will cause it to explode. :/ I will try ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNetcraft on 01/30/2011

This was one of the cheapest car-chargers for my Samung Galaxy S. I liked it because it could also charge my Mini USB navigation system so I wouldn't need two chargers in my car. The micro USB connection worked like a charm and I had no problems connecting the device. Charging my Galaxy S went fine. ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections