Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Adds secutiry to your daily driving

posted by Ketse89 on 07/13/2011
    2 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

* Starts recording automatically when power is applied.

* Continous recording(altough few seconds break between vids)

* Great price

* Not the best quality, but this still very good product!

Cons:

* Window suction-holder looses in few days, not usefull. Had to make my own holders.

* Few seconds break between videos even with Class 10 SD-card

OtherThoughts:

I bought two of these units for my car driving security. If someone causes accident, I can show video to police.

I designed and made my own regulated SMPS-powersupply because it's not practical to use cigarettelighter-connector to supply power for two of these. And someone said the supplied charger causes lot of EMI, which I don't doubt.

I've had these units for about 2 weeks in daily use, and they have worked great.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I bought Kingston 4GB Class 4 SD-card from here(SKU 11241) and they didn't work with this device! Video started recording but soon ended, also it caused some weird glitches in menus(there where pieces missing of menus and texts).

Then I tested this with Class 6 and Class 10 SD-cards and everything worked just fine. So beware of you're cards speed!

Bottomline:

Very usefull device, if you want add security to youre daily driving.

I recommend this product to everyone who needs DVR for vehicles.

Oh, and don't use Class 4 SD-cards, they seem to be too slow. Use Class 6 or Class 10!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections