DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5" TFT LCD CMOS 1.3M Pixel Vehicle Mount Video Recorder/Camcorder w/ Night Vision/HDMI/SD/MMC Slot
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Simple and easy

posted by DerNinja on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Easy to understand, but still includes a simple manual in english pluss other lanuages. Works great, and as expected for a product like this. The camera is smaller than expected, and can easy be used as a simple videocamera. Not sure how long the batteries last thou. The car mount works great, and easy to adjust. The little TFT makes it easy to point it the direction you want. Just plug it to your computer and click to play videofiles. It even charges the batteries when connected to a usb. Videoquality is smooth and good. Easy to adjust to your need. As a bonus, I was not aware of this, but you can actually brows trough your files and play it on the little monitor. Nice feature to show ppl what you have recorded.

Cons:

The product is good looking, but it seems to me that is might break if its cold and you drop it or something. This usally goes with everything, but as mounted in a car, it can easly happend.

OtherThoughts:

I would recoment to test the placement you choose. I placed mine to record a little to "high" in the air, so the sun and light made the camera adjust itself to make the cars and road very dark. I just pointed the camera more down, so the main area was road and cars, then the camera adjusted the brightness more beliveable. With my 32GB memorycard, it records approx 10 hours in loop.

Bottomline:

Easy, good videocamera, many adjustings, not to bad price, works as expected.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections