DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 3W 3-LED 240-Lumen 3200K Warm White Light Bulb (220V AC)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhouthakker1985 on 01/19/2011

This light bulb gives a lot of light. more than a regular 35 watt halogen spot. From a distance they look exactly like a regular halogen bulb. fairly good build quality Thermal conductivity from the emitter star to the heatsink is very poor. It needs thermal compount. I used a thermal glue. Emitter star isn't screwed to the heatsink, but the plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygsp11 on 01/08/2011

This is a VERY nice lamp with really WARM light and good aluminum quality plus design too! Ordered six of them.. TWO are already OFF!! They have a VERY SERIOUS assembly problem!! VERY VERY BAD THERMAL CONTACT!!! Leds are not touching well the metal plate (they need thermal silicone) and the plate even that it has 3 holes for screws to be mounted is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminitruck on 01/01/2011

Nicely build lamps. I order 3 at the same time and luckily they are all the same color! Because they are in one ficture I was affraid they would be different tints. The fitting could be better though, they where hard to get them into the fixture. You need to push them in and then twist, but you should not have to apply this much force! The original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byludyvanbijnen on 11/28/2010

I was supprised by the Warm Color. Warmer then all the lights I tested. Like normal halogen light. Also this one has the best light spread, not so focussed as other led GU10 lights, which I think is great. Also the lumen are OK. compair 35 watt. When lamp is on looks like normal (none-led light) Price, in my country they will charge atleast 25 dollar,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections