DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Cable Organization Ties (6-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaim54x on 11/20/2013

-great colours -easy to use -keeps things tidy -popular -never enough of these Sick of using rubber bands or hair elastics to keep your unruly cables from cluttering up draws and desks? These velcro cable ties are great for cables you use all the time, keeps them tidy and tangle free whilst giving you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybruno9 on 08/26/2013

Great for controllers, computer cables, video games, routers, keyboard and mouse, lcd screen, car wires, well, i think you got it.. they are usefull for anything you can imagine!! and then some. and they are very cheap also so you can buy lots of them and store at your drawer so when you need they are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypyrocks on 08/11/2013

very good for keeping wires in order or wrapping a few together. Various colors to distinguish between cables. quite long - can wrap big cables even if you fold them numerous times. Has a loop. The loop is also made out of velcro, so whenever inserting the tip through the loop - it sticks. it's not hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXwoof on 01/01/2013

Great for game controllers, amp leads, if it plugs in you're going to want to slip one of these on your cable and leave it there until you need to wrap it up again. the color selection, or lack there of is a bit of a negative, I mean would it be that hard to have all black or all green, would make it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byNitNesiv on 12/29/2012

The ties have sufficient length to hold larger objects like a netbook charger with cables. The strips can be used together further increasing length. The velcro is very strong and is not dropping. The assorted colors are not always the ones we prefer. It would be good to choose what color we want to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLashman on 11/27/2012

- Good quality material, soft but resistant. - Very easy to use. Work just like "velcro". - You can organize all your cables with them. - Very strong and safe. - 6 packs. - Different colors, so you can use one for each type of different cables. - Can be used many times since its easy to desatach ... Read more

Organize all your cables!

0 0 3

• posted byfaisalhidayat on 11/09/2012

A couple month ago, I had no knowledge about variation of cable ties in DX. I once bought another product which is very low quality. Until I found this, the product that I imagine what a cable organizer should be. It has the flexibility, grip, colors and durability. The price. I am a little disturbed ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysurfmonster on 10/25/2012

They are exactly as described on the website They have very strong quality velcro Good selection of bright colors to differ from each other in a bundle of wires A little expensive for velcro strips/ties You should lower the price to about $1.00 USD as they are just strips of velcro after all. Make them ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynoeldiego on 10/13/2012

- Thin and resistant; - Lightweight; - Good grip if pressed correctly; - Not so big, not so small; - Tricky to put on and to take off; - Sometimes the grip slips (when holding thick cables mainly). When holding thinner cables it keeps clean and attached to itself. It's a really nice tool and a must-have ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMmagic76 on 10/03/2012

Offered in many colours, these velcro straps are suprisingly pretty durable. I've pull pretty hard to get the cables taught and these have held up very nicely. I like how the whole side is velcro to allow infinite amount of length size. Colors don't exactly match anything but there are pure black ones ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections