DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Cable Organization Ties (6-Pack)
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDXwoof on 01/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great for game controllers, amp leads, if it plugs in you're going to want to slip one of these on your cable and leave it there until you need to wrap it up again. Cons:the color selection, or lack there of is a bit of a negative, I mean would it be that hard to have a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNitNesiv on 12/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The ties have sufficient length to hold larger objects like a netbook charger with cables. The strips can be used together further increasing length. The velcro is very strong and is not dropping. Cons:The assorted colors are not always the ones we prefer. It... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLashman on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good quality material, soft but resistant. - Very easy to use. Work just like "velcro". - You can organize all your cables with them. - Very strong and safe. - 6 packs. - Different colors, so you can use one for each type of different cables. - Can... Read more

Organize all your cables!
    3 0
  • posted byfaisalhidayat on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A couple month ago, I had no knowledge about variation of cable ties in DX. I once bought another product which is very low quality. Until I found this, the product that I imagine what a cable organizer should be. It has the flexibility, grip, colors and durability. Con... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysurfmonster on 10/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They are exactly as described on the website They have very strong quality velcro Good selection of bright colors to differ from each other in a bundle of wires Cons:A little expensive for velcro strips/ties OtherThoughts:You should lower the price to about $1.0... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynoeldiego on 10/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Thin and resistant; - Lightweight; - Good grip if pressed correctly; - Not so big, not so small; Cons:- Tricky to put on and to take off; - Sometimes the grip slips (when holding thick cables mainly). OtherThoughts:When holding thinner cables it keeps clean... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMmagic76 on 10/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Offered in many colours, these velcro straps are suprisingly pretty durable. I've pull pretty hard to get the cables taught and these have held up very nicely. I like how the whole side is velcro to allow infinite amount of length size. Cons:Colors don't exactly match a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byezequielneto on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:otimo product. well finished. ease of use. maintains its cables and wires organized and fixed. also works great with mobile phone charger cables. Excellent value beneficio.otima duration. Not so for cables, but has other uses as well. There are many possibilit... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybegedis on 09/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works as intended, good looking and helpful. I love construction with an eye of this model. You can loosen pass-trough, not letting all the cables to the wild. Cons:Could be even less expensive, quickly builds up for several. But it's allright, when considering covered... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylexxstyles on 08/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-washable at up to 95°C -very useful (if you own a lot of cabled stuff ;) ) -very durable quality (been testin for few yrs now) Cons:-none OtherThoughts:-would be good if you could order colour-wise Bottomline:Overall this is a very good product. Compared... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections