DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Rechargeable Battery Power MP3 Music Speaker with SD/USB (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byViktor52 on 05/03/2013

The loudness is great. The sound`s quality is good. Battery after charging gives about 8 hours of music. The charger can be plugged in, the battery removed and it plays perfectly without the battery. USB flash works OK (did not tried yet SD/MMC card). The manual only in Chinese. Charged the battery turning ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyossiweis on 04/24/2013

it has two good speakers with large range and it sounds good.very small so you can take it everywhere no problem at all you can use songs from usb sd card or from aux input. reads mp3 no problem at all . low price after a while i can't recharge the battery and need to replace it. not so easy to use it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byondatra on 02/06/2013

not bad sound for the price USB and SD playback AUX jack input rechargeable li-ion battery build quality seems good the loudness is very good when turning off and on again, you have to re-insert the jack or else it won't play it doesn't remember the volume after turning off and on the blue LED is quite ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHoracioJr on 12/17/2012

The device has a smooth finish. It is exactly the image that appears as the site of DX. The power of the speaker is great. I thought I had no way to adjust the volume so as we had read comments from other buyers, but you can increase and decrease the volume buttons (+) and (-) which is adjacent to the ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byLee Jun Fan on 09/14/2012

Very powerful, seems pretty rough, has many connections (SD/MMC card, AUX cable [like your earphone] and usb), charges via USB. Doesn't have radio receiver (not critical to me). If you connect it to your phone or mp3 player, you can't control the volume from the speaker, but only from the player. Didn'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTinytok on 03/12/2011

bought this, attach a strap then mount it on the bike with this http://www.dealextreme.com/p/adjustable-universal-bicycle-mount-for-cell-phone-gps-pda-gadgets-15544 Along with http://www.dealextreme.com/p/traditional-squeeze-bulb-horn-trumpet-for-bike-39827 You are on the way to have a good bike ride ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRecyclerMan on 12/02/2010

* Way smaller than expected but fits the measurements * Sounds bigger than it is * Found it was good for enjoying the music * Battery life whit what charge was shipped with it it ran longer than my mp3 player :) * The specks on the box are close to the truth * The cell phone charger can be plugged in ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections