DX » Community » Reviews » Portable USB Rechargeable MP3 Music Speaker with SD/USB/Remote Control (Brown)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/20/2014

I bought this more then a year before and it comes little bit damaged. Corners was damaged but product works so good. Support more then 16Gb flash drives. I use 32GB and works still great. Volume this can get it so high and clear so I was impressed about this product. Cheap wooden speaker which is good quality. Doesnt works after batteries is discharge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasdeboulle on 10/07/2013

It is very cheap It sounds very good aux kabel is included so you do not have to buy it yourselve. It's designed like the old fashioned radios. It has a very nice smooth brown color and if you don't look from very nearby i would think it's made out of real tropical wood. the remote doesn't work (don't know if it is my own fauld or not) The sound goes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGaduffy on 09/04/2013

Excellent product. The music is clear and the sound, with very high volume, doesn't saturate at all. It is small and very convenient for transportation. This model in particular es very nice. Can be connected with 3,5mm jack or USB cable. Reads memory cards and USB devices. The battery does not last long enough to use it on long trips. Could be nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxwellferreira on 07/17/2013

Great finish strong sound, it's worth it now always use in my travels and camps agradevel sound and not loud hiss, the value is normal could have am / fm box arrived a bit crumpled damaged anything in the product, anything that made the purchase give in, buy others like this Great finish strong sound, it's worth it now always use in my travels and camps ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycentvrion on 11/19/2012

It's generally well made and full acessoried. The audio quality is more than OK and really loud for the dimension! I would rate it about 90dB@1m. It's very comfortable to have many audio sources [AUX in, SD card reader, USB]. It's made of wood [I think MDF], not plastics. Remote control has a good reach and plenty of control. The volume control has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypingodomau on 11/08/2011

easy to use it plays pen drive,sd card there is an input aux in battery last long comes with remote control usb connector very nice manuals are in chinese there isn't a display to show the song name. there isn't radio and this could become it in a media center dont read folders and how doesnt come with a display you need to skip one by one that's it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidlhlp on 12/23/2010

* The battery lasts a long time * The control remote has a good reach * Sounds great, I thought it would sound under, but not * Different audio inputs, it's just plug in and play * It came in a box, with accessories, manuals (in Chinese), usb cable, cable connection to mp3. *Very nice *The only drawback it has, has no radio, would be a stereo mini *... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections