DX » Community » Reviews » Portable SD/USB MP3 Music Speaker with FM Radio (3.5mm Jack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNomeaning25 on 06/12/2014

- Long battery life - Easy to carry around - Good volume - supports multiple storage devices - After couple of years the glue starts to wear off and the chrome parts start to come of - no charger included - never got the remote working - can't store FM stations (probably due tue remote) - no display,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvvladan on 01/22/2014

Very nice sound Battery last quite enough mini USB connector and you can charge it on the field with external power bank remote control Flash disk needs to be formatted in FAT. NTFS cannot be recognized no display when listen to radio you have no idea which station it is You will be amazed how rich sound ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClockyard on 09/13/2013

-Good sound -Plugging in the audio input auto switches to it -SD card reader and USB reader are nice -Pretty decent battery life -Good little remote included -Charges through a USB cable -It's a little hard to change radio stations since it just cycles through available stations Great little faux-wood ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJulianoCasa on 08/07/2013

Very well packed, with a nice and durable paper box. All itens come in individual bags, with english manual. The sound is good, not impressive, but is good. Dont have a lcd, even a small indicator in wich radio station you are, or wich mp3 file is playing. Heavy, looks durable and resistant. The battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydinga123 on 06/14/2013

after two weeks using this, I can say im very please with this Portable speaker. it looks durable and has a pretty good battery life too. I eventually replaced my laptop speakers with this baby on my works table. the sound quality is ideal for the endless itune songs i have on my laptop. and also radio ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroyrebergen on 06/05/2013

The sound is amazing! Even when you put it on max volume. The device has a long battery life what will make it ideal for a day at the beach or the park. The best thing is that it plays from every device if your device has a 3.5 mm jack. Finally I have to say that charging the speaker by USB is very useful.... Read more

Overview Front view Rear view

0 0 0

• posted byTheNone on 05/02/2013

the product looking good, the sound is strong, and quality, the radio working great. the battery last a lot of time! and its really cheap. no screen, and its a problem if you are using the radio. when you turn the volume to the max, the quality is bad, but if you turn down a little the volume the speaker ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDubWehr on 04/28/2013

- Good sound for its size. - Great battery life - sd and usb read pretty fast - Cheap construction, glue on the outside. - Only two speakers - Bad antenna funtion in the Netherlands - Lack of screen is a big con.. Could be constructed a little better... The glue is on the outside on some spots, but for ... Read more

Inside electronics

0 0 0

• posted byRyan921 on 04/09/2013

The radio is pretty small but that's good, The faux wood looks pretty real, good build quality has some weight to it, Seems more expensive than its cost,good sound from such a small radio,easy to use,portable Not really any cons, would be better if they offered a model with a screen in front Its worth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReNaTcHeX on 03/31/2013

The volume of this unit is so high that sometimes reaches bother. It has many uses. Audio quality is not the best, but it's good. The size of the product makes it has a little more bass, which for many becomes a positive. The look is not the best. Has a size that does not allow much mobility. Sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections