There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great sound.

posted by jamonbread on 03/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Sounds really good for something that's only about 17cm long and about 9cm high. Better than my stereo which is almost 3 times the size.
    Surprisingly good bass but not overkill it's balanced really well with the treble. Has surprisingly good sound presence even at low volumes it fills a room well and the bass is appropriately present. No buzz from the speakers at higher volumes either.
    Radio is good auto scans avalible FM stations at startup and assigns them to numbers on the remote. You can press any number and tune the station you want to it with the CH keys and it remebers them when swithched off.
    Mp3 player works well enough given theres no disply but songs can't be placed into folders on SD cards or usb sticks. You can use the number keys to input a track number ie track 100 for example to save you skipping all the way to the track you want one by one.
    It also looks really good and feels solid. Has a good weight to it. The wood grain effect looks and feels real but I'm sure fake. I'm sure the body is made from some kind off wood most likely composite but it's definitely not plastic, it's to dense when you tap it.
    Connectivity is good aux in and aux out. Connect anything to it with a jack out.
    Price is very good for what you get.

Cons:

No display but I knew that when a purchased it. Makes up for that very well with all the features and connectivity.

Bottomline:

Excellent little product with an excellent price tag to boot.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections