Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Very useful and overall great product for cheap price

posted by shamif on 02/25/2013
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

The speaker is very easy to use and it has very good sound but of course not brilliant. It has all the inputs you'll ever need: the basic usb port and the standard 3.5mm plug input. It's very easy and simple to use. Source changes automatically when you connect one input to device. The radio turns on when inputs are not connected. It's easy to reload with the basic usb cable which is included. It's also suprisingly loud which is a very good feature to have

Cons:

Not really big cons really. The remote which is included is useless. sometimes it works but mostly not. It can be used to adjust volume, change radio stations and change sources. There is a risk of malfunctioning. For example my speaker's left side just died (maybe beacuse short circuit?). Anyway I got it back working when I opened the case violently with a knife and moved couple wires..

OtherThoughts:

Nothing much to say. The design is very solid so it cannot be opened it with a screwdriver. The battery life is very long but weird thing is that the device doesn't give any sign of the state of battery being full.

Bottomline:

Just awesome product. It's so compact and yet so loud and useful!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections