DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Portable 0.8" LCD Digital Tire Pressure Gauge Keychain - Black (1*CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcoseduardo on 03/25/2013

Great product, great to leave in the car, or bike tool bag. System interesting and easy to change the scale for BAR, PSI, KPA and Kg / cm ². The material seems to be well fragille. The chain that holds the pressure gauge on the ring is very weak, we have to be very careful. The LCD has no backlight,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydansouza on 12/30/2012

- The size is awesome - Well built - Good colors - Worked very well to measure the tires pressure - Has a lot of types of metrics - good size - can use on my keychain - can use as a keychain, with my car, house keys - easy to use - easy to keep - yes, it's real portable - can easy keep in my bag - helped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySebasD on 11/12/2012

Displays measurements in any of four units. Quite accurate (1 psi) Comes with a ring to put it at your keychain Good build quality Comes with a battery Takes some time before the gauge turns off Gauge cannot be manually turned off Not clear when the gauge is measuring or displaying. Once the gauge is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCr0wbar on 09/25/2012

- Firstly, this item is a great price. I'd expect to pay much more for such a thing. - It has many great features (as listed) which put it above similar items. I've seen some that only work in two forms of measurement. - Although it's made of plastic (obviously), it feels solid enough for me to be happy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandeck on 01/14/2012

Easy to use, Tells pressure to tenths of a PSI (22.4psi for example), takes no time to turn on, takes no time to get a reading. GREAT ITEM!! None. I bought this for my car so that I could check the pressures before I drove to the service station for a cold pressure reading. Then check again at the station ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybg1199 on 12/13/2011

Excellent product. Compact size. It is easy to use. Multiple units of measure. Automatic shut-off switches off the device. The battery will keep the charge if you forget turn off the unit. There is no backlight. Uncomfortable at night to watch the result of measurement. Cannot make a measurement when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVoSurf on 08/25/2011

Very good device. Good price - quality. Very compact, easy to use and storage in car. The measured value is displayed some seconds before disappearance, is it is very convenient for several measurements. Actually can’t think of any cons. Nothing else ! Quite good quality of the assembly. The Auto-shutdown ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byservergta on 03/05/2011

English: - Easy to use - It's small - Simply click on the button "on" to switch the scales for "PSI", "BAR", "KPA" and "KG/CM²" - Memorizes the last scale of use - Auto-shutdown or hold the "on" button for 3 seconds and release to turn ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections