Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIgor05 on 01/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sturdy, well built, good quality Gun mount. It's the right size for my airgun, not the right curvature tough. Comes with some screws and something to tight them (didn't use because I don't want to perfurate the gun!) Cons:No cons really, just had to glue it. Used a lot... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeesya on 12/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its very lightweight and sturdy. Length is 12 cms while the width is 20 mm. The actual rail itself is about 10mm so you can easily fit a scope with 11mm mounts. Made of aluminum it is nicely coated in black. Came with 6 hex screws for all of its 6 holes, each... Read more

Gun Rail Mount - package contents Rail fitted to a 3-7x scope Rail and scope
    0 0
  • posted byfusil56300 on 10/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good looking and well made. Light alloy, so wont make your rifle weight much more. 4 fixing bolts supplied with it. Allen key also supplied. Curved base fitts perfectly to the reciever of a RUGER 1022. Cons:NONE, who could have a con about this great little item... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymctammer on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Full metal construction - Easy to modify with hand tools (can be trimmed with a hacksaw and holes can be enlarged with a drill) - Fits 11mm dovetail mounts Cons:- None apparent OtherThoughts:I ordered this so I could mount a scope on my Daisy Red Ryder BB Gun.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydoktorot on 08/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice rail, does the ?ob but i have to glue it but it still holds and it's in straight line. Good build quality. Decent matte black finish. Looks and feels solid. Cons:Price can be cheaper other than that everything is allright. OtherThoughts:I bought it for th... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypirosan on 12/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent choice if You want to customize Your rifle/pistol/whatever in some accessory. good built quality several holes for better mounting awesome feature with including 22 milimeters and 11 milimeters RIS mounts in one piece of metal! Cons:always could be a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScarus on 03/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is really good and very useful rail. You can use it in a different ways, so it is going to be your universal accessory for large variety of needs. Holds fine and hold which ever you like pretty tight. It is well build and looks and feels solid. Cons:Did n... Read more

0 0
  • OK!
    posted bypirosan on 12/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:well-build quality - ot does what it have to do. after 100 shots, optics still holds zero, and rail mount have no bendings etc - just some scratches from optics mounts. Cons:there is none, i think. maybe price could be a little lower, but hey! in normal shop,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections