DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Aluminum Alloy Bracket Flashlight and Laser Gun Mount with Hex Wrench for M16 (25MM-Caliber)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskipped on 10/18/2013

Cheaper than most mounts I have seen. Has the top weaver rails for mounting flashlights or another sight. This is why I bought it. Sometimes you have to shot fast, so you will need another sight. It is one piece, so it wont move easily. Maybe a little bit heavy. But it means it is very solid and sturdy. It fits 11mm rail perfectly, and the top rails ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymishematza on 08/29/2013

The Dual Aluminum Alloy Bracket Flashlight and Laser Gun Mount with Hex Wrench look like a professional bracket on my Airgun Gamo CFX. I wish it was longer on the bottom so the space between the two rings to be more than current space. I bougth this Dual Aluminum Alloy Bracket Gun Mount with Hex Wrench for my airgun and have put a very high and expensive ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byOlegFilatov on 01/04/2013

Very convenient and easy to install, high-quality Price - Construction quality - Good finish - Robust High mount just for the optics of 40mm. It is fired from a powerful pneumatic the spot No cons I liked No need other thoughts. Buy you will not regret!! Buy all of the product. Cheap and good if your gun has not very recoil, if so simply forget it and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrickybh on 06/26/2012

Mounted it on my Gamo Socom Tactical break barrel rifle and it does its job properly. The mount doesn't move and stays put as it should be. It is very easy to install since an allen key is supplied with the unit. The scope mounts are quite sturdy and my scope doesn't move forward or backward when my rifle recoils compared to 2 scope mounts which are ... Read more

Dual Aluminum Alloy Bracket Dual Aluminum Alloy Bracket
    0 2
  • posted byjpmaverick on 06/14/2011

Nice strong mount, well made and those Weaver rails on top really makes a big difference!!! I mean, you can easily attach any Weaver accesory like a laser or flashlight. Comes with pieces of thin fabric in the inside to protect your scope from being scratch, nice detail. Also a vertical adjusting screw prevents displacements. Packaging includes a box ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections