DX » Community » Reviews » U-Shape Dual Aluminum Alloy Bracket Mount for M40/M16 (30MM-Caliber)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydfaichuk86 on 03/25/2013

Holds Very tight. 6 bolt per ring for a very solid hold on your scope. attaches to your picatinny rail VIA 3 bolts and cross pins and a solid 1 piece metal bracket. Slightly Cantilever. Heavy pig. useless rails all over the place. Pricey. put this on the leopold mark 4 illumined replica along with some ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byElmojo on 11/23/2011

I bought one of these mounts for a Ruger 10/22 build that will be used by a local pest control officer to eliminate problem animals in an urban setting. Having owned MANY scopes and various mounts over the years, I have to say that this is most likely the most solid I've ever used. Here are the highlights:... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byScarus on 03/30/2011

This is really good and very useful mount. You can use it in a different ways, so it is going to be your universal accessory for large variety of needs. Holds fine on a rail and hold which ever you like pretty tight. It is well build and looks and feels solid. Did not found any con on this peace of metal.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections