DX » Community » Reviews » Dual SIM Card Adapter for Iphone 4 / 4S - Random Color
  • 5 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 7% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylsantinsuarez on 04/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Two SIMs on the same phone. Thin construction. Quick and simple menu to switch between SIMs. LTE networks compatible. Cons:Only one SIM at the same time. Cable very fragile, you must be very careful when you manipulate it. OtherThoughts:If you use different mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byactunderdc on 09/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easily switch between two sim cards without opening the tray. And you don't always have a needle to do that. If you have a back case, this gadget will not be noticed. It is thin and does his job. And you can also use your micro sim together with a normal sim. Co... Read more

Dual sim card adapter in my iphone 4
    0 0
  • posted bysjoel99 on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, works perfectly with my samsung galaxy s3 i9300 internatinal, supports 3G network. Fácil utilização, funciona o 3G e funciona no Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300. Cons:Fragile appearance and does not work simultaneously. Aparência fr&#2... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybemacol on 04/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cutting the SIM is not necessary as it support micro SIM and standard SIM cards Cons:Apparently it's made from a very thin and therefore fragile material. OtherThoughts:It seems to me that the adapter is not compatible with 3.5G. I've had tried some combinations of sims.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavichum on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a cheap fix to be able to use two sims on an iphone. However, it comes with it's fair share of problems. It's fairly light and small, which is a good thing. The best thing is that unlike what others have stated, the switching of sims can easily be done wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylejige on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I'm using it on a Samsung Galaxy Note II and it works. It takes a bit of experimentation to find the sweet spot where it can be squeezed between the battery and the back cover. Works: voice calls, messaging, video calls, HSPA internet, others might also be working but I'v... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVladiq75 on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You really can use two sim cards in your iphone 4s, but second SIM card must be "full size" - inner card - microsim. Secind - standart sim Cons:First start - I got 3G on first sim. but after switch to sim-2, and get back - I could not get any 3G, only EDGE. I do... Read more

0 2
  • posted bybhubesh25 on 01/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, works perfectly with my samsung galaxy s3 i9300 internatinal and galaxy note 2 N7100 interntional. No reboot is required, as required by QSIM product. You can rename the SIM. Switching time is fast. Cons:Built quality is not so good, torn easily i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJadeborn on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:English: It works with the Galaxy S3 on 3G networks. No need to restart the phone. In the Galaxy S3 and possibly close the back cover with him in not being necessary to buy another cover. Português: Ele funciona com o Galaxy S3 nas redes 3G. Não precis... Read more

Galaxy S3 Select 1 Galaxy S3 Select 2
    3 3
  • posted by2DHCTH77 on 11/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works with 3G. Secondary SIM that fits on the back of the iPhone is the most commonly use mini-SIM size so no need to cut to micro-SIM. Very easy to change SIMs by going into Settings, Phone. great for those who carry two numbers on two sim card. Cons:Ribbo... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections