DX » Community » Reviews » Dual SIM Card Adapter for Iphone 4 / 4S - Random Color
  • 5 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylsantinsuarez on 04/12/2014

Two SIMs on the same phone. Thin construction. Quick and simple menu to switch between SIMs. LTE networks compatible. Only one SIM at the same time. Cable very fragile, you must be very careful when you manipulate it. If you use different mobile operators, in every SIM change you must activate and deactivate the flight mode on your phone to restablish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byweird81 on 02/19/2014

It works nice on Samsung Galaxy S4. SIM cards are switched in few seconds. Build quality is good for me. The only disadvantage I find is that you can't use cards with a PIN code. If you leave PIN code there is a risk of the PUK lock SIM card. There is no manual included but switching between SIMs is very easy and intuitive. It is very useful if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byForeseen on 01/31/2014

It works, easy to operate, cheap, better than any analogue. Need to have a darkened case, otherwise it looks ugly. You can use only one SIM at a time. Quite fragile. Now you do not need to have two phones if you want to use original iPhone and 2 sim cards. Functionality is quite limited so if you need to use 2 sims at a time you should better buy 2-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriouxe17 on 01/29/2014

works perfectly, takes only 15sec to change sim from 1 to to sim 2, nice and thin and fits nicely with very minimal modification to a cell phone case for no bulging. metal clip is very flimsy and has trouble keeping a connection to the sim, had to solder the connection to the sim so it will have a perfect bond and always be perfect connection. took ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byactunderdc on 09/04/2013

Easily switch between two sim cards without opening the tray. And you don't always have a needle to do that. If you have a back case, this gadget will not be noticed. It is thin and does his job. And you can also use your micro sim together with a normal sim. I had to adjust the pins for the external sim to work. (make contact) Switching from one carrier ... Read more

Dual sim card adapter in my iphone 4
    0 0
  • posted bysjoel99 on 06/20/2013

Easy to use, works perfectly with my samsung galaxy s3 i9300 internatinal, supports 3G network. Fácil utilização, funciona o 3G e funciona no Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300. Fragile appearance and does not work simultaneously. Aparência frágil e não trabalha com os dois chip simultaneamente. I'm happy in my acquisition. for those ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybemacol on 04/25/2013

Cutting the SIM is not necessary as it support micro SIM and standard SIM cards Apparently it's made from a very thin and therefore fragile material. It seems to me that the adapter is not compatible with 3.5G. I've had tried some combinations of sims. With 2G it works, but with 3.5G it doesn't. After I inserted the adapter with my main sim 3.5G, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavichum on 04/02/2013

It's a cheap fix to be able to use two sims on an iphone. However, it comes with it's fair share of problems. It's fairly light and small, which is a good thing. The best thing is that unlike what others have stated, the switching of sims can easily be done without restarting the phone. There's no manual included. Had to watch the video on youtube to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylejige on 03/26/2013

I'm using it on a Samsung Galaxy Note II and it works. It takes a bit of experimentation to find the sweet spot where it can be squeezed between the battery and the back cover. Works: voice calls, messaging, video calls, HSPA internet, others might also be working but I've not been able to play with it too long. Build quality os ok for the price. Build ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVladiq75 on 02/05/2013

You really can use two sim cards in your iphone 4s, but second SIM card must be "full size" - inner card - microsim. Secind - standart sim First start - I got 3G on first sim. but after switch to sim-2, and get back - I could not get any 3G, only EDGE. I don't know - problem of this device, or problem my Ukraine cell operator TriMob (Utel)... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections