DX » Community » Reviews » PC to TV Cable (S-Video + 3.5mm to Composite AV) 5 ft
  • 5 star 64 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 42 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 9 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 5 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySilje_08 on 10/13/2013

It works just like its suppose to! All though this is an old type of cable, and there are many other more modern cables out there to use, this works fine. And sometimes you cant use the new modern stuff, because you need the old plugins - and if thats the case, then this is a nice buy. The sound and image can be a bit of sometimes, but it still works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byparavicious on 08/19/2013

It works between a new computer and an old tv, and vice versa, making it compatible with mostly anything. It's not really hard to find out how to use this. However, the signal is kind of weak from times to times, and you might experience some glitching in the image while using it. I bought this only to be able to hook up my old laptop with my even older ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRub4o on 06/09/2013

Very useful cable set. It make easy to connect oldest video card with S-video output to your old TV and you can use sound transmission with one set of cable. The quality is good. Easy to use, just plug an play. Some problems can come not from the cable. If you can`t setup correctly video card setting you will not see picture on your TV. Useful and cheep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylimacleber on 05/26/2013

- It is really cheap. - It works properly. - It is useful for old notebooks which has s-video output. It is suitable only for s-video output, with the s-video function perfectly. - Even i wrote some cons below, I really recommend this product. - Its colors help to know what kind of signal each cable has. - The yellow RCA jack is for video signal, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrPEPE on 05/12/2013

Both the RCA connectors works \(^-^)/ - S-Video to Composite Video (Yellow) and - 3.5mm to Stereo Audio L/R (Red and White) No interference, decent signal quality for both picture and audio. Now I'm outputting my laptop's graphics onto a old CRT TV... digital TV on CRT :) NONE WHATSOEVER. I highly recommend this product to you and your friends. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeppyZ on 03/20/2013

Very good price. It's nice that a audio cables are included. Picture quality is okay. Packaging was also nice. Connectors look sturdy and the whole cable set looks strong. If you need to hookup your old laptop, just use VGA, it has a sharper picture. S-video is never very sharp but for the price its good enough. Video and audio work, cables are strong ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byphonicmentor on 12/04/2012

It really does work, the picture colour is very intense on the TV but you can watch videos or streaming. PC has to be proyector enabled for it to show on the TV and also the audio cable has to be connected also for the picture to appear. Overall its great. its 2 seperate cables, one for video and one for audio. I´ve managed to make it work on all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedufonseca on 11/24/2012

This cable PC to TV, has a very good price, simple construction and works perfectly in the old tv I have at home. Easy use, plug and play. It works perfectly, good quality of sound. It's been a year that use this cable and have no problems. Recomended, you can keep buying this kind of cable. Having the video and the audio in separate cables is very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLester90 on 09/15/2012

It is great with movies, I have watched a lot of movies using this cable, from my laptop to my television, and it works perfectly! -blurry with still images I have to look at my laptop if I want to read normal text, it is not like a hdmi No other thoughts about this producs Buy it if you want to watch movies on a bigger screen, but if you want to perfectly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholiday123 on 12/19/2011

+ It does what it, has to do. When you plug it into your Television and your Notebook/Pc or whatever the picture appears on the screen. + The plugs and wires have a good build quality - the picture suggests that the product is one cable, but in fact these are two cables. One just for video and one 3.5mm to composite audio. - First i thought the cable ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections