DX » Community » Reviews » 60W Rubber Handle Electronics DIY Welding Soldering Iron (220~240V AC)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysiegersnl on 11/10/2013

it is a really great soldering iron for the money, it has a great heating time and the handle stays reasonably cold after a long period of use. the tip is nice and small so you can solder small things. the build quality is not perfect but you can't expect miracles for a few dollar. the first couple of times you use the soldering iron it smells very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeowizard on 05/16/2013

I was looking for a hot iron, so I got a 60W one. and this one sure is hot. Cools down even faster than my 40W one (don't ask me how). According to my voltmeter, actually reaches 60W when hot (around 58W when cold). Power cable has no ground pin! Something that gets this hot is definitely in danger of shorts\faults. It *needs* a ground pin. The handle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunoZumba on 04/18/2013

Its cheap. I had other soldering iron and was ok. But this one isnt. I didn't like it. The soldering wire keeps sticking to the soldering iron instead of "sticking" to the pieces I wanted to sold. This Iron keeps dropping something like a yellow ink. I guess that this is what is keeping the soldering wire sticking to the soldering iron. You gotta be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBannikoff on 03/21/2013

ideal for small jobs, and of course very cheap. very good soldering iron, works perfect i'f you need it. he build quality is no that good when I first received this tems the screws were loose so I had to tighten 'em up but after that it was just fine, I still have to tight them up from time to time though when you first plug it in, i smokes for quite ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygerazzz on 03/20/2013

Of the benefits that for me Euro plug. This is a very quality product. Do not even think it would be this product for the money of such quality. It's very cool. Only positive feedback. Really heats and cools quickly. Solder has not tried it, but at first glance, all done very well. The sting can be changed quickly and with only a screwdriver. Comfortable ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjackycola on 01/23/2013

This is exactly what I needed for small soldering jobs. It heats up fast and doesn't get a hot handle or other melting parts even if it's turned on for a longer time. It feels like a real good quality. That's all I care about on a soldering iron. There are absolutely no cons that I can see. It looks perfectly good and works. 60W is a lot and it is not ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySim87 on 12/19/2012

The soldering iron i very cheap. The rubber handle does not heat up, even after heating for half an hour, furthermore the handle has a great grip. The soldering point is interchangeable which makes it versatile. Heats up and cools down very quickly. You have to position the soldering iron very carefully because there is very little weight in the handle,... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybobsense on 11/20/2012

This soldering iron heats up fairly quickly and works just as well as any other plug in iron style I've used aside from the fancy ones with temperature controls and bases (that also cost 20 / 30x as much). Didn't electrocute me like some others have mentioned. That's always a pro. he build quality is no that good when I first received this tems the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymarkandela on 03/22/2011

very good soldering iron, works perfect i'f you need it. ideal for small jobs, and of course very cheap. first time i used it, it smoked a lot, i thinks because its the first time it's getting very hot. i have ordered this one, but i received a 30watt version of it, but i don't care, the warm up time is very very fast! if you buy this remember, it's ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byAbyssKeeper on 03/11/2011

heats up really fast so you can start working instantly 60w are a lot very precise tip for small jobs very nice i manged to install a switch on sku. too strong...get heat up too much so you need to either cool it every time or to plug it out evey 30 sec. cheap plastic handle when you first use it it actually burn inside... for like 2-3 min. and if you ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections