DX » Community » Reviews » Configurable Storage Toolboxes (3 pack)
  • 5 star 22 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeliasfb on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are great for storing small components, such as SMD, leds, CIs and other small stuff that you may lose easily. They fit perfectly and you can buy a thousand of these and put them all togheter. Cons:A little too small for my purpose, but still usable. This... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylorenzog91 on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Essential to keep small screws, electronic components and many other things. In French: Indispensable pour garder de petites vis, composants electroniques et bien d'autres choses. Cons:Some covers do not open easily every time. In French: Certains couvercles n... Read more

0 2
  • posted byranaur2 on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Expandable, small, nice. Good to organize everything you have that is small and sparse. I use it to hold eletrical components (resistors, capacitors, etc). I use one box for each resistor type, with a label over the lead. Cons:Sometimes the lead falls off. Jus... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygilm79 on 10/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:price is very good the top jumps open when you press the release button so you can open it with one hand you can attach the boxes one to another from each side the boxes material seems solid enough Cons:a little bit small for my needs (capacitors) the top release button... Read more

2 0
  • posted bywunwun on 10/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are great little boxes. The lid springs up when you release it, and stays that way until you close the lid again. They also stack easily and can hold little items like screws, resistors, etc. Cons:Sometimes when I stick them together, it can be difficult... Read more

3 0
  • posted byPsyck on 09/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A great set to store screws, buttons, and various small knickknacks. The lid flips open by pulling at the lip & you just snap it shut to close it. They can be attached to each other either side by side or front to back. Cons:Could have been designed to be sl... Read more

4 0
  • posted byRascalator on 06/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice clean mouldings. Fit together well. Lids open nicely. Has references to a number of patents. Can be interconnected with single units boxes available elsewhere. These boxes are three units wide. I have seen larger boxes that also appear compatible. some are... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRational007 on 04/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These storage boxes have been a big help for me. I love to loose screws and these boxes have saved my life many times. I have opened up iPods, laptops and much more things using these boxes. The price is very decent and i cannot think of a single way you can go wrong wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpiceymike on 02/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good to organise small parts for items. Was genuinely surprised how my small USB devices could fit into these. - Nice use of spring loaded doors/hatches (when they work). - Great methods of connecting through various ways to keep the boxes together. Cons:- Can be diff... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLailend on 08/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very handy for putting small things inside of it. Able to make them click into eachother. If you pull the little lip the lit will pop open. This is very easy with other boxes you sometimes have to take of the lid or shove it outside of the hosing but with this its just... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections