DX » Community » Reviews » 6x Zoom Telescope Lens with Crystal Back Case for Iphone 4
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemreerenn on 12/05/2013

fast delivery and ok quality. i am using now. and im pleased. its delivered fast also. and items were not damaged. when i buy something from dx i never become sad. thanks. fast delivery and ok quality. i am using now. and im pleased. its delivered fast also. and items were not damaged. when i buy something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMYRIANI on 09/06/2013

Since I bought the lens for my iphone, I have used quite a lot and I like the results of the photos. The zoom is great and allows me to countless possibilities, I am a photographer and I'm not always with my camera in hand, but surely the iphone is around. So do not waste a record! The time it takes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycabukater on 06/03/2013

wonderful power of this tool for iphone, I used to take pictures of landscapes and was honestly perfect, I liked it very much worth it material of the case is weak what broke, but worth using. If you can buy, if u like to take pictures and very worth buying because the penalty for us photographers that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfceccato on 04/24/2013

- High quality build - Great zoom in iPhone Camera, it looks like you're using a professional camera len. - Very very easy to use - The only problem in my opinion is that if I want to use the len it's necessary to use the case they send togheter to put the lens, you have to remove your case just to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjusthamy on 12/06/2012

its reeeeally cheap and worth totally the money you pay for it!!!!! very simple to use, the focus, the lens... the lens is great for taking photos of views!! the focus work great together with the auto focus of the iPhone :)) the case its the problem with this: not the best!! my case didnt want to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymattyyy on 10/04/2012

It works! You can use it as a spyglass when its not on your phone. It make for ugly photos. Tons of distortion from the cheap optics. The case is cheap and feels like it would mess up my phone. It works but its a little ugly looking. The photos are not great and have horrible distortion but I am not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysergiotda on 09/30/2012

It zooms very far which can be a very useful advantage to have when shooting something that's far away. It's very cheap and the price is unbeatable for the cool-factor that this lens gives. The "cons" I've found is the mount for the lens, on the iPhone cover. It doesn't give a very snug fit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybuncle on 06/09/2012

Plug and play, very simple to use. Snap your iPhone into the case and the lens simply screws on (yes, screw not snaps on... more detail below). The picture quality is quite reasonable. When viewing distance objects, there is a slight ghosting or double-vision, but not too extreme. You must play with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjssaran on 11/14/2011

- Good buy, works perfectly on my iphone4. - Product with excellent finish. - The cover fits into the appliance and can be used as protection only. - The lens is very good, has good resolution increase, exactly as the ad. - The photos are taken in accordance with the display screen. - Has a regulation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysisko7 on 10/21/2011

- The 6X zoom works just fine - You can focus even better - The design is fair, and the case is OK and has nice color - Because of the U-shaped mount you can not keep it comfortably in you pocket - The mechanism is flawed, so the lens are not very well fixed - The lens are falling off - There is vignette ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections