DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 60X Microscope with 2-LED Illumination + Currency Detecting UV Light for Iphone 4 (3*LR1130)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 12/20/2013

Compact. Comes with a protective leather bag for microscope. Fits both iPhone 4/4S and the 5th generation as well. Easy to install, to activate and to shoot. Clear lens makes shos sharp enough. Light helps in making the photo bright enough. UV light lights up all ultraviolet-active elements. Nice pricing, nice look. Makes circular-cropped image. The ... Read more

47284 entire photo 47284 fragment zoommed to 100%
    0 0
  • posted bysimisimis on 11/07/2013

Quality is pretty good for the price you pay. Does the job it was meant for. I did not like that you have to push in microscope into iphone casing instead of screwing. If not handled carefully could easily break it. To remove scope from casing is even more difficult. It's just a simple thing to take micro pictures of some surfaces, does the job, cannot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymgclares on 03/23/2013

Adapts to what I expected. It has a very good definition. Is very easy to use. The storage bag is very comfortable and give it more quality level. Adapts very well to my iphone 4s. No cons You could use it as a microscope or as a telescope. It is easy to bring it with you in your travels. Is terrific the pictures that can be done thanks to the increases ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfkseki on 06/10/2011

It's great to view small items and to have a different view of the world. Has a built-in led light and uv light to make the visualization better You have to attach the whole case in order to use this lens. The "case" in which the device have to be attached actually is only the top half part of the case. When I bought it, I thought it was a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 02/17/2011

Nice done, good picture quality. Comfortable fit in which Ocher tightly inserted into the telescope itself and self-fastening snaps on the iPhone. Good price, add-ons for Apple's products are usually very expensive. It is a pity that the attachment calculated only on iPhone, it would be interesting to use the telescope with the other mobile phone manufacturers.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections