DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 3000mAh High Capacity Battery Pack with Back Cover for Samsung i9000/Galaxy S
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystrayheart on 06/14/2011

For what it's intended for, it's really worth the price! The battery life is indeed a lot longer, especially if you flash your SGS and running OverClocked kernels or roms! You can watch a few movies without having the phone die on you! I have had this item for about 6 months now and I have no regrets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinglor on 06/10/2011

-Build is actually pretty sturdy -I read other reviews that mention a gap between the cover and the battery, I do not have that problem -Build is out of a protective material, very nice to grip also. -Battery lasts for a long time, this is a great second battery for the phone -Battery makes the phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydemondreamer on 04/22/2011

No longer have to care about battery life. Makes the phone thicker and easier to grip. Battery quality so far seems to be quite good. Replacement cover has a rubberized surface. Quality of the replacement cover is not top notch. The rubberized surface coating is wearing off on the corners revealing the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystrayheart on 04/02/2011

Great replacement or extras for your SGS! The battery life is noticeably longer. I can watch a full HD movie and use only 10-15% and the movies I watch are about 2 hours long each. I can also listen to music during work while I do my patrols. and I do 12 hours shifts... by the time I get home, I still ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections