DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 3000mAh High Capacity Battery Pack with Back Cover for Samsung i9000/Galaxy S
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystrayheart on 06/14/2011

For what it's intended for, it's really worth the price! The battery life is indeed a lot longer, especially if you flash your SGS and running OverClocked kernels or roms! You can watch a few movies without having the phone die on you! I have had this item for about 6 months now and I have no regrets getting it! The only problem with this is that the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinglor on 06/10/2011

-Build is actually pretty sturdy -I read other reviews that mention a gap between the cover and the battery, I do not have that problem -Build is out of a protective material, very nice to grip also. -Battery lasts for a long time, this is a great second battery for the phone -Battery makes the phone a lot thicker which makes it kind of uglier. -Covers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydemondreamer on 04/22/2011

No longer have to care about battery life. Makes the phone thicker and easier to grip. Battery quality so far seems to be quite good. Replacement cover has a rubberized surface. Quality of the replacement cover is not top notch. The rubberized surface coating is wearing off on the corners revealing the shiny black smooth plastic underneath. It also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystrayheart on 04/02/2011

Great replacement or extras for your SGS! The battery life is noticeably longer. I can watch a full HD movie and use only 10-15% and the movies I watch are about 2 hours long each. I can also listen to music during work while I do my patrols. and I do 12 hours shifts... by the time I get home, I still got 30%-40% left none I can think of. Other than ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections