DX » Community » Reviews » N33 1080P H.264/RM/RMVB Full HD Media Player with HDMI/SDHC/USB Host/SPDIF/L/R/CVBS
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhernanjmalklo on 10/26/2011

for this price is a very good device, working fine with many media files, MP3, JOEG, AVI (divx,Xvid) and some MKV files. The output HDMI and SPDIF work very well with HD and DTS sound. easy and predictable menu in screen. don't play some MVK files, I don't know why?. Y try with one file MP4 video HD ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDmm on 07/05/2011

Compact, lightweight, well built. Silent - have no cooler fan. Supports subtitles. Supports multiple audiotracks in movie file, with selecting needed one. Supports at least FAT32 and NTFS formatted USB drives (my NTFS formatted 500Gb USB HDD works well). Poweroffs connected HDD, when standby. Suppots ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysantinao on 01/24/2011

Good presentation of the menu. Very simple, very clean. Really works with all the formats tested. The subtitle works fine, good drawing, and you can choose front and backcollor. The power source doesn't heated while I was testing. I think it can work long hours! The button that should change the resolution ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections