DX » Community » Reviews » 36-LED 612-Lumen String Light with Aluminum Alloy Shell - White Light (12V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaer0101 on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Ultra bright white light - Very good build quality of the LEDs - Easy to install. Just connect the 2 wires - Protected with aluminium bar Cons:- One wire was broken. I had to solder it back on the bar - Installed it in the trunk & when I open my trunk, a... Read more

Trunk At Night
    0 0
  • posted byDusanDX on 04/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cold white light with solid bright comparable to fluorescent lamp lighting of 10W fluorescent lamp (also cold white). Cons:Aluminum alloy shell could be simple U shape with slot for diffuser Wires should be soldered in better quality. OtherThoughts:When you... Read more

2 0
  • posted byampangus on 03/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price on these is fantastic. They work well and they are built pretty good. Light output is perfect for display cases or under counter lighting. Would work as cove lighting in a room too. Cons:You need to have some soldering skills to make these work. The lead... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyesse on 12/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Brightness is awesome, with 2 of theese I can light my livingroom. Very small sized which help to make it fit in roof or whereever you gonna put it. Cons:Wiring was not so good, after playing with it for a while one of wires "snap out" at the end where are soldering. (s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWirral_guy on 12/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good value light strip for general lighting. The light is quite cold (blu-ish) but very useable. I have mine in my log store/shelter which is 2 metres x 3 metres (6f x 10f in old money!) and it provides a good level of light - eqivalent to say a 60w incandesce... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections