DX » Community » Reviews » 1.6A 50W Power Constant Current Source LED Driver (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
Good quality small and powerful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKatzoja on 11/23/2016

Impression:Good quality,small and powerful;

Very well built as usually. Works great on my LED 20W lamp. Easy to connect: phase is very well marked and the output leads are easy to recognize.Very fast and free delivery. Very well packed, there was not any kind of damage in the product. Components are all excellent quality as always in DX of... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRBMK9000 on 05/10/2013

Ready to work, just solder input wires and the led module. the heatsink is engineered big enough to work in closed compartments and not overheat. It is packaged in a nice box, which can be used as an emergency enclosure to protect you from line voltage until you fin a nicer place to install it. i... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bychrisal on 11/23/2011

- It delivers the exact power needed for High Power Leds Modules ratings as SKU66382. - It is very small (I thought it was larger !) - it accept major AC lines all over the world - It has a pilot LED onboard that confirms it is working - generates a little heat; needs holes for air flow; - come a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere