DX » Community » Reviews » 3.0A 100W Power Constant Current Source LED Driver (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythoeby on 03/17/2014

-Its good quality. All components have the right dimensions -All Components on the driver has no high temperature -The Input voltage have a large range from 85 up to 265 Volt -Very powerfull driver. Enough for 100W LEDs -The price is not perfekt but ok -No housing. That can maybe be a little bit dangourse.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHanabishi on 11/30/2013

Compact, lightweight small package. Drives 100 watt cob package nicely. Starts in about 1-1.5 seconds. Fixed current as specified. Acoustically quiet, has replaceable fuse for overcurrent protection. Runs cool, has adequate heat sink. I have 20 of these lighting a 5,000 sq ft warehouse. Excellent lighting,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by91Thpe on 04/06/2013

Really nice product. Has a big passive cooler at the back of it and the LED just loves it. My LED was rated at slightly more than 100W, but this driver did the job. Easy to solder connections and no faulty solder joints. It had no mounting holes, which made it a little difficult to house it in a case,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywestay on 03/06/2013

It works really well, delivering exactly the specified 3.0A. It looks well built, has a heat dicipador acquiring low temperature. Still do not know if dimable, but I'll find out soon. I find no cons, just say the output cables seem very "to righteous" change for the better. and the power LED,... Read more

LED Driver 100w with green

1 0 2

• posted byLuc6580 on 01/03/2013

The power supply works perfectly wit the LED module 100W. It is very small:120 x 55x 35 mm. The power module delivers nearly no heat and makes no noise; so it has a good efficienty There are no holes in the module to fix it easy with screws in a fixture, you have to improvisate a bit to fix it. The use ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections