Pros: The cameras are surprisingly sturdy, quite small and the picture quality is fair. Very easy to set up and simple to use. The cameras can be powered by batteries or the supplied power adapters. Cons: Very short range, approximately 7 meters/21 feet with no obstacles before picture starts cracking ... Read more
- Good build, cameras are solid and discrete.
- Very small cameras.
- Power supplies for everything. - Receiver feels very cheap.
- Only one channel at a time.
- High power consumption.
- Image degrades too fast when battery voltage goes down.
- Camera power plug is too large and cumbersome. The camera ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.