Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMikeSwe on 12/08/2014

These are really small and do the job well. Excellent spare compasses, useful in i.e. survival kits or wherever you would like to stash a little life saver. Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byalex1002ro on 11/28/2013

Really cheap and small, could be "hidden" anywhere. Actually they also have "trench" on the circumference, so they can be easily attached, glued or sawed on something.. Out of ten only six, or so, pointed north. Guess you should expect that. I am satisfied for the price paid. Probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhevgen on 11/11/2013

Small and light compass. Should be used carefully. Most of 10 compasses need non-horizontal placement to work. Should spend time to find proper orientation in space to allow compass disk turn freely. One compass point not to the North. I expected few of 10 compasses to not work at all according to over ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzarzeno on 09/10/2013

Perfecto para colocar brujulas adheridas a distintos dispositivos; bicicleta, moto, coche, llave, mochila... Con todas las que te vienen acabe regalandolas a los amigos. No tienen ningun material adherente. Hay que comrpar pegamento para pegarlo a las superficies planas. Para utilizarla, antes ponerla ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFatalErr on 11/29/2012

Well, they are compasses, and they are VERY cheap - even if they don't do anything, they would be a nice souvenirs. And they seem to even work (this is not a miracle though :) ). Very small, looks almost as cheap as they cost, and are hardly usable for any purpose beside the toy/decoration, because they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddsab on 11/03/2012

For the price, it's unbeatable! You get 10 mini compasses (only eight or so working, though) for the price of one. It's great it is a pack because not all of them worked, at least for me. So you can buy them already counting on that. These little compasses can be really useful sometimes, you can carry ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNamors on 11/08/2011

They are only 16 cents each, so if one breaks or gets lost (as they are quite small) it's no big dilemma. Because they are so small I can keep one in my wallet. Needle gets stuck sometimes but a tap will loosen it. can crack and dry out, and some times gets demagnetised. Also I lined all of them up (... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystrykerPL on 12/29/2010

Small, 5 from 10 (50%) are working properly. 2 of 10 were totally broken from the beginning, showing random directions, other 3 are getting stuck every 3-4 measurements. Poor build quality, but what to expect from a 0,16USD compass? I bought them as gadgets to drop into a geocache box, so I really don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygargoyle26 on 08/31/2010

very small as u can see in the pictures, they work ok, but thier not all bulild the same...some get stuck turnning, some are build the oppsite direction (pointing south). so u have to check each one that its good. not all build at same level. some stuck, some build in mirrow direction...and its realy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimdublin on 04/21/2010

Small and cheap, you get them in a little bag. Could give them out as little thank you gifts at work or in gift bags.. very tiny most dont work no matter how you set or hold them. Not sure what you would really use them for in the wild really small m&m size dont give to little kids. You are better off ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections