Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhevgen on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small and light compass. Cons:Should be used carefully. Most of 10 compasses need non-horizontal placement to work. Should spend time to find proper orientation in space to allow compass disk turn freely. One compass point not to the North. OtherThoughts:I expected few of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFatalErr on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, they are compasses, and they are VERY cheap - even if they don't do anything, they would be a nice souvenirs. And they seem to even work (this is not a miracle though :) ). Cons:Very small, looks almost as cheap as they cost, and are hardly usable for any purpose... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddsab on 11/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For the price, it's unbeatable! You get 10 mini compasses (only eight or so working, though) for the price of one. Cons:It's great it is a pack because not all of them worked, at least for me. So you can buy them already counting on that. OtherThoughts:These little comp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNamors on 11/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are only 16 cents each, so if one breaks or gets lost (as they are quite small) it's no big dilemma. Because they are so small I can keep one in my wallet. Cons:Needle gets stuck sometimes but a tap will loosen it. can crack and dry out, and some times gets demagne... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystrykerPL on 12/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, 5 from 10 (50%) are working properly. Cons:2 of 10 were totally broken from the beginning, showing random directions, other 3 are getting stuck every 3-4 measurements. Poor build quality, but what to expect from a 0,16USD compass? OtherThoughts:I bought them as g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygargoyle26 on 08/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very small as u can see in the pictures, they work ok, but thier not all bulild the same...some get stuck turnning, some are build the oppsite direction (pointing south). so u have to check each one that its good. Cons:not all build at same level. some stuck,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimdublin on 04/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small and cheap, you get them in a little bag. Could give them out as little thank you gifts at work or in gift bags.. very tiny Cons:most dont work no matter how you set or hold them. Not sure what you would really use them for in the wild OtherThoughts:really small m&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySyccullus on 04/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very cheap gadget. Ten of them is enough for almost everyone's need. You will get tiny cute toy. Cons:In my case 2 of 10 actually working on horizontal setting (table:-). Some other work with elaborate finding of their equilibrium point (but throwing dices is mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymairas on 02/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The size of these compasses is quite nice, if you value really, really small ones. They could be put just about everywhere. As an added bonus, a few of them actually function properly. Also, they're really cheap. Even if only a few worked, they still don't cost that much.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydealer33 on 11/13/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are really cheap! Some of them didn't point to the north, not even near, but some were actually quite exact! You can even turn them a little bit to the side, they don't need to be on a perfectly flat surface. Cons:Some of them did not point to the north. Actually... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections