Customer’s impression:
A good buy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Crooked front sight post

posted by Corran2015 on 11/30/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Well its cheap and easy to put on.

Cons:

The front sight post (the little pin that you actually line up with a rear sight for aiming) is crooked. Very crooked.
    The hole it screws into was probably drilled crooked. I could probably bend it with pliers, but it adjusts by rotating, so that would just make it worse if I had to change the elevation.
    The bottom area where it mounts to a rail is a little beefy for rails that don't have enough space below the teeth. If the ridges in a picatinny rail aren't deeper than the outside edge, this will not fit on it properly.

OtherThoughts:

I will emphasize for anyone who goes ahead and gets this:
    The bottom area where it mounts to a rail is a little beefy for rails that don't have enough space below the teeth. If the ridges in a picatinny rail aren't deeper than the outside edge, this will not fit on it properly.

Bottomline:

Probably fine on a paintball gun or airsoft toys. I was thinking of using it a back up sight for a rifle, but I would probably be better shooting from the hip.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections