DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Bracket Mount with Hex Wrench for M16 Gun (25MM-Caliber)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanglia05 on 04/20/2013

This pitacinny mount allows you to mount a torch your scope. I mounted this bracket to my c8 torch. The scope Has std scope ring inverted on it. I use this setup successfully on 3 rifles up to .223 calibre There are none This is a solid well constructed mount that allows me to shoot at night without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBig_Rod on 01/06/2013

Quite well made. Decent construction and finish. Attach to your scope to add an extra rail for other items None so far Mount this on your scope and get SKU: 33823 for your torch and you have a quick way to mount and dismount your torch. This item is low profile so doesn't get in the way when you don'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeeriik77 on 06/12/2011

really useful clip This is useful for Suspension for cable by the mussels, for example, red dot rifle scope kiinittämiseen term, or even on top of the page ... workmanshipThis is useful for Suspension for cable by the mussels, for example, red dot rifle scope kiinittämiseen term, or even on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykochy007 on 03/31/2011

- Solid construction - Price is low compared to commercial brand rails - Keeps POI with a .243 recoil - Picatinny rail compatible with most weaver/picatinny mounts - Allen key incl - Just one, the screws are tightened from the top. The top is the picatinny rail, thus meaning the screw slides straight ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byScarus on 03/30/2011

This is really good and very useful mount. You can use it in a different ways, so it is going to be your universal accessory for large variety of needs. Holds fine on a barrel and hold which ever you like pretty tight. It is well build and looks and feels solid. Did not found any con on this peace of ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections