DX » Community » Reviews » Designer's 2.8" Touch Screen Portable Multi-Media Player w/ 1.3MP Camera/FM Radio/AV OUT/TF (4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMishavladimirow on 03/17/2013

Has the same mesurements as other popular mobile devices and for that reason the gadgets for those can be used with this one. Good mp4 player sound quality okay, for that price great. The battery quality is not compareable to other more expensive products on the market but combined with some in car charging ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrunilagabo on 11/21/2012

Bought this for my daughter. She had seen it on DX, and asked me if I could by it for her. She have used it for a long time. Had it on trips with her. have used it a lot, and it just works. I can only say that its the money worth, and maby more. Thr screen is not so easy to handle. Sometimes have to ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byieifood on 09/10/2011

It's Functions: MP3(checked), WMA(not checked) Playback. Integrated Games, Integrated Camera that supports both Image and Video recording. Voice recording option is also available. TV out option that i have not confirmed yet to work properly, but i do not have the right cable(It's an analogue cable that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynarjax on 08/30/2011

-Cheap price -Good memory -Easy to use menus, intuitive. -no problems with my 8GB TF card -came without a manual, but i don't know if necessary -without a good battery level -not very accurate translation of the Spanish language (i don´t mind, prefer in english. -don't recognize at the same time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaskedHero on 07/19/2011

- price. It's best cost x benefit you can get. - It has many functionalities, like Sound EQ, Camera, WebCam, Games, Applications (yes, games and application), radio, txt reader, calendar.. - lightweight - Camera is awesome, better than I expected! - It works so nice! If you need something to listen music ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybramterlouw on 07/13/2011

* It's price of course. * The way it looks. * It's weight, it's absolutely amazing how little this device weights! * Camera and Webcam option is very usefull. Webcam works with my Windows 7 computer. You'll need to install standard webcam drivers and it will work. * Earphones suck. * Plastic Body * When ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypelenas on 07/08/2011

*Sound and video quality is OK as long as you are using good earphones. *Touchscreen is also OK, however, the package does not not include a protective layer or a pen for the screen. *Price! *The camera quality is better than I expected. *I found out that you can also use it as a webcam, so you would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywantabi on 07/03/2011

So lets start, small, nice price, good looking, nice resolution, spanish!, easy to use, good quality sound, you can carry it in your pocket(please do not sit on it as I did :) It looks like a smart phone be sure people will ask about it, you can adjust the resolution of the camera before you shoot. A ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnibal14 on 06/25/2011

-Good desing. -Great price. -Support the most common file formats. -Many languages to choose from. -Built in speaker sound is good. -Touch screen is very responsive. -Real 4Gb. -It Works using windows 7 for me. -Fast charging. -Can expand the memory with TF card. -Cheap build quality. -No A/V cable included.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydnovy on 06/07/2011

- Cheap - Easy - Battery - Micro SD card - USB charging - Display - Plastic body - Radio - I use this player every day. - the battery holds about 5 - 6 hours. - I have got problem with the radio. When I am in move, this MP5 player sometimes loses stereo signal and plays mono. For example, when I go on ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections