DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to Female M/F Audio Extension Cable - Grey (80CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaniellial on 06/10/2013

I liked the product. The quality and finishing is satisfactory for the price. The cable seems betters than others that I bought before. No cons. The channels are ok, not inverted. The product in general is fine. It works fine, without problems. I'm not sure if the plug is really gold-plated and it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byciubex on 04/05/2013

I use this extension cable for a laptop with a Sony Ericsson handsfree earphones. (only the headphones not including the microphone) The cable is thin, this make the entire wire to be lightweight. I preferred a 90 degree male jack more than this, but I did not find anywhere. The cable seems to be fragile ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHebnH on 03/18/2013

I bought 3 of those cables in different colors. This cable is very very thin and does a great job. build quality is great and the cable is very stretchy and probably won't torn so easily... The size of the cable is a little small for me, but other than that it has no cons. Great product. If I'll need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDXfreak97 on 01/21/2013

Very nice extension cable, says "Sony" just like the picture shows, you can hear no difference in the sound quality like you can with other extensions. Its seems a bit fragile but its really not I original bought this cable to replace an extension that i had to a set of some really good headphones,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytveronese on 01/14/2013

Good cable in general, does its job properly and it's also small and looks sturdy. The length is good, not too long nor too short, just the right size. The wire is thin, so it seems breakable if you apply too much force pulling it, but nothing serious. I think that if you use with normal caution everything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytcoopman on 01/03/2013

Good built quality. The metal parts dont feel cheap. Thin and flexible cable. Gold plated connectors. Sound quality is perfect! None. Good product for it's price, very helpful to extend you earplugs for an MP3 player. Thin and flexible cable makes it easy to extend the cable length. Don't know how strong ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySudip on 10/25/2012

Good Quality of Cable and Joints No loose connections like I have seen in other such cables. I would have loved it more if the length was longer. Most of the longer cables though have worse quality and I have found that the sound quality deteriorates on the longer cables. Durability wise the product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypcsrule on 09/27/2012

-The build quality is very good, the ends are encased in metal and the cable is rubberized. -It seems to fit other audio connectors well Mine came with a sticker wrapped around and over the female side of the connector that left a sticky residue. It seems to have gotten into the female connector because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykillernecrox on 11/02/2011

I bought this because my samsung earphone was too short(70cm) and this helped greatly. With this extension cable, the audio does not get affected and is played as normal and is still booming ! You gotta buy a few of these because it can only last like 2 months. Other than that no more cons. I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byauspex391 on 09/05/2011

- The grey color matches my HTC Desire S's grey color perfectly. - Sound quality seems o.k. from first tests - It works - At least on side (male connector) is gold-plated (or just looks that way) - Pretty cheap - Left and right channels are inverted - Seemingly fake sony logo printed on the female end ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections