DX » Community » Reviews » 12~50x21 Sport Climbing Monocular with Carrying Pouch
Customer’s impression:
good не плохого качества за эти деньги. Пришло быстро отличное качество Satisfied.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykonjan on 01/22/2016

CZ- maly, levny ale solidne vykony monokular zoom funguje bez problemu. velmi uzitecny pro outdoor aktivity EN- small, inexpensive but solid performance monocular zoom works without problems . Very useful for outdoor activities

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8805358 on 01/17/2016

Pros: Small with nice zoom. Very usefull to put in a bag for hike for a small price. Cons: Of course, quality of the quality in not terrible specialy with low light but it do the job. The biggest default is setting the focus not really precise. Last thing, they put the zoom setting near of the to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySanyi on 01/04/2016

This monocular gives a nice distortionless picture. There is a small error in the datasheet, the magnification. According to the data written on the box its magnification is 15-50x. It is also written that the exit pupil (the size of the lightbeam coming out from the ocular) 2.1-0-7mm and the is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9722752 on 10/30/2015

Easy to use, good optics, highest useful magnification is indeed 52x, but becomes quite shaky because of high zoom. 15x is good, 30-40x amazing. little less bright when in 52x. view is pretty clear and crisp. am from India, took 38 Days to get me my order.

0 0 0

• posted byarturo78 on 07/31/2015

покупкой доволен,заказал штатив,большое увеличение требует устойчивости.В руках безпонтово.Хорошо бы в комплекте был штатив...остальное норм.

Impression:отличное качество ,Пришло быстро, не плохого качества за эти деньги. ;

0 0 1

• posted by8640631 on 05/07/2015

Вскрыл пакет и обалдел! Очень компактный(думал будет больше и тяжелее), все подвижные части смазаны, линзы чистые. На охоте самое оно! Регулировка диоптрий полезная вещь(две регулировки:расстояние и резкость). От покупки только положительные впечатления:)

Impression:Satisfied.,отличное качество ,Превзошел все ожидания;

0 0 2

• posted byPerotsky on 04/11/2015

Пришло быстро, не плохого качества за эти деньги. Покупкой доволен. Came quickly, not bad quality for the money. Happy with the purchase.

Impression:Пришло быстро, не плохого качества за эти деньги. ;

0 0 2

• posted byarubao on 01/26/2015

Foco difícil. Lente razoável.

Impression:foco ruim;

0 0 0

• posted bykisinek on 08/27/2014

15x enlarge is very good,50x not so good.I recommend. Light and small. The delivery was on time.

Impression:kisinek;

0 0 1

• posted byvsyls on 08/12/2014

Pros: This monocular has solid build. Also it is small and light enough for my backpacking needs whenever i go camping. On the lowest magnification setting, picture is bright and sharp thanks to wide focusing range. Cons: Front lens cover is not included with this monocular, however small pouch,... Read more

Impression:Satisfied.;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere