DX » Community » Reviews » 12~50x21 Sport Climbing Monocular with Carrying Pouch
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoelson26 on 01/20/2014

Very good product worth being zomm 15x50 buy! Above 15x need tripod. The delivery was on time. Recommend to anyone who wants to observe nature birds. Comes with lens cleaning cloth and a lanyard. Does not come with cover for front lens, zoom above 15x need a tripod, otherwise it is difficult to observe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byesato on 10/10/2013

The construction is very good and solid. It comes with box, cheap cleaning towel and japanese manual. In 15x you can use without tripod, but more than this is hard to be steady. The focus ring is large and easy to use. It is more expensive than other options. But its rivals are worse than Kenko monocular.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byOvcAPL on 06/11/2013

Light and small. You can easily fit it in your pocket and won't be bothered. A strap can be attached so You can hang it on your neck. The light weight won't bother You. The build quality is really good. If feels really nice in your hand. The lenses give You a nice zoom. It is great for observing birds,... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byMikeMail on 05/30/2013

Small and handy gadget. Lightweight. Carrying pouch with a belt loop and small loop for possible securing. Two side pocket for cleaning cloth and perhaps note. Non-slip PVC rubber provides perfect grip. Came with only one lens cap (eye side), don't understand why. I'm useing cleaning cloth as improvised ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflwuff on 05/12/2013

Comes with a pouch that can be put onto belts. Has an attachment point for camera tripods or any mount with a standard 6mm tread, useful for stabilising especially when using at high magnifications. Comes with a lens cap for the eyepiece. Wide magnification range of 15-50X, can be used even by hand, ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byadamsarok on 02/11/2013

+ Very good build quality. + Nice clear picture. + Small & handy. + Great price. + Very high magnification. + The focusing ring works really well. - Lens becomes very dark when zoomed in. - The zoom function isn't very useful, since you can't really use 50x magnification off-hand. You need a tripod ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAndechito on 01/21/2013

Amazing Zoom. Very easy to use and although it is small, it is very comfortable focusing. The adjustable zoom is really good. The material seems pretty solid and durable. Very portable, great for hiking. The fact that it has a great zoom makes it frustrating point to a stable target, unless you use some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFXST01 on 01/15/2013

It's easy to use. Quite a good build quality for the price. You can control the zoom and focus. Comes with a carrying pouch with a belt loop and a cleaning cloth. Has a tripod connector. At the higher magnification you will need to use a tripod. Slightly obscured by the lens at maximum zoom, where the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byForbix on 12/19/2012

1)which is complemented by a beautiful set of cloth and wipe the strap;2)very compact and ergonomic sport climbing monocular;3)this is very powerful optics 12~50x21 with very small size, which is very unusual and convenient approach where large and small sizes with low weight;4)monocular provides a clear ... Read more

beautiful set miniature size

0 0 1

• posted bygboymix on 12/11/2012

It's very light weigh, very easy to use. Have accessories within package. The bag for item is low quality one, but still makes usage convenient. As I can stick it to my backpack. It has very low lens aperture, so when I am trying to get 50x zoom and closing my second eye, I get terrible picture, it's ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections