DX » Community » Reviews » Aurora C3 CREE Q3 140-Lumen White LED Flashlight with Strap (1*AA/1*14500)
  • 5 star 1 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Nice portable light

posted by ctraney on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This is a nice light. I also purchased a 18650 c6, and for some reason thought that they would be similar sizes. i was wrong, these things are tiny! You can take them anywhere. I actually bought this for my girl friend. She loves it as it easily fits in her purse without taking up any space

Cons:

The light was a little 'buggy.' Sometimes it just won't turn on. I haven't opened it up and checked the connections on the driver yet, but it works pretty well for the price. Also, it is definitely not pink like in the picture. The first thing my girlfriend said when she saw it was "It's not pink it's red!" Not that big of a deal, but it is much darker than in the picture.

OtherThoughts:

This is a good deal if you need a portable light. Honestly, it's small enough that you could probably put it on your keychain.

Bottomline:

if this is what you're looking for then buy it already! It's a great AA light that packs a punch!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections