DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 3W 3-LED 270-Lumen 3200K Warm White Light Bulb (12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJawsEPM on 01/20/2014

These LEDs have a great soft color that is good for home lighting. The light is focused and they look good as spot lights. They are very efficient and bright, excellent for hallways. The internal electronics controls the power well and keeps the brightness consistent with different voltages. They can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycheechee81 on 07/25/2013

Very bright, and is warm white, as compared to other LED lights claiming to be 2700-3500K. Design looks cool, and fits very well (in length) for my ikea berryl lighthing fittings. Non that i can think off, except slightly pricey as compared to same version found in other E online portals. Go and get ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMRoeloffs on 07/24/2013

I was searching for a LED light to replace 5 halogen spots in my living room, so it should be a warm light. This LED light did the trick, it is a nice and warm light, perfect for in my living room. I started by buying one, but I now ordered the rest of the lights, because I am happy with it. The LEDs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicksAlias on 03/30/2013

Most of them had a nice warm white color with evenly illuminated spotlight image. Some of the bulbs had non-uniform illumination. Some had dim areas. Some had blue areas (the bulb is supposed to be warm white). I bought a total of 17 of these bulbs just under two years ago (4/28/11). I used them in 1... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byJohnnyCache on 03/05/2013

-Look nice for landscape lighting (as long as you like a pure white light- -Last a long time (see con also and other thoughts)- -Much more effecient vs. halogen bulbs- -If your going to be using the bulbs close to each other you might have a color difference between bulbs even though they are the same ... Read more

Pic of the MR16 bulb. Pic of the mr16 led bulb.

0 0 1

• posted bygeorostro on 01/29/2013

Quite cheap, good light quality, strong structure, there aren't color differences between the bulbs, very low consumption. I can't imagine how to improve it. The only aspect is that sometimes, one of the six bulbs I have flickers very very slightly for some minutes, but finally dissapears. The angle ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjavjue on 12/11/2012

It's cheaper than other models, and the low compsumption is awesome compared with old ones. The 270-Lumen value is not correct. Compared with the old bulbs, with 300 lumen, it light much lower. I suppose 200 Lumen is more accurate. I don't care, caouse I don't need more, but if you need it you must be ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygdv52 on 12/02/2012

Ordered 18 bulbs, after more than 1 year they are all still working perfectly, am very happy with them and am (now!) ordering a few more as replacement for other LED bulbs that are not as good. In my case they replace 20W halogen bulbs, fit okay in the lamps and the amount of light that they produce ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrashys on 08/29/2012

What I like is the color, a warm good result, its not really warm but is good. The distribution of light is uniform. I could not test the consumption, but the ignition is instantaneous and perfect. The build is a good part of the product. Lo que me gusta es el color, un resultado cálido bueno, no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDIscoverer on 03/26/2012

I used 5 3w led lamps to substitute 5 35w halogen lamps that highlight working area in my kitchen. - I've got enough lite despite those that 35w halogen lamp is brighter a little (the difference is not noticeable) - The power consumption is more than 10 times lower now These lamps cannot be used as a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections