DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 300mA 3W Power Constant Current Source LED Driver (220V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywarhunt on 07/27/2013

Nice driver to drive my 3*1W LED bulb. I ordered 5 and all are them are working amazing since 9 months. All 5 bulbs I made are working fine. Good quality of soldering and well placed components especially AC Capacitor is adjusted to the maximum height of the circuit components. Wires provided are sufficient to build Bulbs but for other DIY projects.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheng84 on 10/26/2012

extremely cheap, when u notice your led bulbs are not working just replace the drivers ,direct replacement for the e27 leds that im using and its small enough to fit in with ease, and much cheaper in the long run then using energy saving bulbs make sure you have enough ventilation for your led bulbs , if your led bulbs produce too much heat it will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylojzek on 01/19/2011

Nice, small and easy to use LED driver. Bought one for testing purposes- for test driving 5W 10V LED diode. While testing, it didn't produce to much heat. For now hardly any. Maybe the clearance between high voltage side conections is a bit low. I've tried to regulate LED power with PWM, it didn't work well. LED blinked randomly, its regulating loop ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikossv on 01/16/2011

Good price. It works very well with 3x1W LED's, barely warm to the touch. Voltage across led's was 3.1, 3.0, 3.2 at a constant current of 300 mA. Driver build with AP3706 IC which can provide constant voltage or constant current regulation. Some SMD parts were not well centered on corresponding pads, but soldering is good and it works without any modifications.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections