DX » Community » Reviews » 1157 12-LED Red Light Vehicle Tail Lights (12V Silver 2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysmotleycrew on 04/28/2013

Great light source. Great replacement/upgrade if you plan to use it on your car. Build quality needs serious improvement since one of the bulbs disassembled ate the mounting. I will try to fix it myself now. However the second light did not show the Dim function - only break light. Dim lights are mandatory ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byn4zou on 04/28/2010

LED's are Very bright for brake light function. I was worried about brightness but after testing with a 12 volt battery and consequently blinding myself for a moment or two my worries about others seeing the brake lights were dispelled. Taillight function is fine with brightness being about the same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphilbg on 08/19/2009

Easy to use, look great in the dark. Not very bright, I don't think they're better than the regular bulbs, because the latter disperse the light, while the former direct it (in a beam) and during daylight it's really hard to see them, which may be dangerous! I use them as direction indicators and they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySuperDoug on 04/16/2008

Easy drop-in replacement for your bulbs. It uses low power There are no power issues with it with it installed in my scooter. Dual brightness bulb! The spread of the light leaves a little to be desired. The light only shines in one direction, which makes the brake lights mostly visible from the back ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySiamLight on 11/05/2007

Easy to install. Two step for tail lamp, Brake and Dim. NC Direct replace to tail lamp 12V 21/5W(E4). Two step very good design! Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections