DX » Community » Reviews » 1157 12-LED Red Light Vehicle Tail Lights (12V Silver 2-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysmotleycrew on 04/28/2013

Great light source. Great replacement/upgrade if you plan to use it on your car. Build quality needs serious improvement since one of the bulbs disassembled ate the mounting. I will try to fix it myself now. However the second light did not show the Dim function - only break light. Dim lights are mandatory here. Might be limited to be viewable if watched ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn4zou on 04/28/2010

LED's are Very bright for brake light function. I was worried about brightness but after testing with a 12 volt battery and consequently blinding myself for a moment or two my worries about others seeing the brake lights were dispelled. Taillight function is fine with brightness being about the same as the standard filament bulb was. Not really a con ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilbg on 08/19/2009

Easy to use, look great in the dark. Not very bright, I don't think they're better than the regular bulbs, because the latter disperse the light, while the former direct it (in a beam) and during daylight it's really hard to see them, which may be dangerous! I use them as direction indicators and they look pretty awesome, because they mix with the yellow ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuperDoug on 04/16/2008

Easy drop-in replacement for your bulbs. It uses low power There are no power issues with it with it installed in my scooter. Dual brightness bulb! The spread of the light leaves a little to be desired. The light only shines in one direction, which makes the brake lights mostly visible from the back and not the sides. If your brake lights use large ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiamLight on 11/05/2007

Easy to install. Two step for tail lamp, Brake and Dim. NC Direct replace to tail lamp 12V 21/5W(E4). Two step very good design! Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections