DX » Community » Reviews » Full Range 0.7" LCD FM Transmitter with IR Remote + Car Charger for Iphone 3g/4
  • 5 star 20 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydsnapiri on 04/27/2014

It quite simply is everything I needed from a FM transmitter. It plugs easily, it works on the Phone's battery, hence while the phone is charged in the car it will never run off, and you can set the FM station very easily. Oh, and it also comes with a remote! :) The build is a bit fragile. It's made of mostly plastic, so I would be careful not to throw ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarCrasche on 11/20/2013

Neat device, easy to use and works perfectly with an iPhone and iPods. Remote control works and when it is plugged in it charges the iPhone/iPod. Can be used at home or in the car. Does not need a power supply which makes it nice and portable. The transmitter is not very powerful and any radio broadcast available on the same frequency will easily interfere ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrefneves on 05/16/2013

The Transmiiter is small and fits perfectly into the design of the iphone. The range of the transmittion is very large and great for car, but can be always used on home to radio or sound equipment. Have a car charger that allows the iphone\ipod does not run out of battery. The remote control have a lot of options like, volume controller, frequency controller,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydesolder on 05/10/2013

The stereo in my car lacks AUX inputs or bluetooth, so I had to use an FM transmitter to connect my iPhone to the car stereo. This one does the job beautifully. The audio quality is really good. It's not quite CD quality, but good enough to enjoy music on the road. The LCD is lit with a blue light that isn't too bright, so it's not so annoying in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmoportugal on 01/28/2013

This thing works . just plug it in to the iphone and I can select any channel you want and it works great. pretty cheap price. works cheap don't need any instructions as it is very easy to use and understand sometimes the music is gone and I have to switch the frequency. When you have a radio without a USB of jack input this is the best solution for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKevintjuhhhh on 12/30/2012

When you have a radio without a USB of jack input this is the best solution for playing your iPhone/iPod music on the car radio We have 2 cars, one cars has the antenna on the front of the car and the transmitter works fine. But in the other car the antenna is on the back of the car and sometimes the music is gone and I have to switch the frequency.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJoliel on 12/28/2012

This thing works very well. I just plug it in to my iphone 4 and I can select any channel I want and it works great. Very good, pretty cheap price. The only problem with this item is the remote which is just a piece of plastic with some numbers on it that doesn't do anything. It didn't work from the day i opened it. Maybe the battery is bad. This thing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucasramosp on 12/27/2012

This gadget summarizes the meaning of EASE OF USE. You just need to connect to your device and voilà you are transmitting. The LCD works properly, setting the station is a simple task and the range is satisfactory (3~8 meters without obstacles) The charger only worked once. After that I only get the message that 'charging is incompatible with the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylramossilva on 12/26/2012

The gadget is very usefull and very funcional, has a good look and the remote controler is a good diferencial. Sometimes the FM transmission takes so much interference, in comparisson to other gadgets like these (I had others in the past). I use it in my car, so dispites the wire to charge it is so small, sometimes when I pass near a FM tower transmission ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytuchez007 on 11/20/2012

-the sound quality is good. -It is easy to use. -While you are listening music in your car, your iphone is charging. -I like to change music with the remote control - It is very useful in a trip or when you do not have a cd player. -If you compare with other transmitters the price is very low. -It's LCD panel is very clear and it's blue light does not ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections