DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Battery Charging Station with 600mAh Rechargeable Batteries for Wii
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byk0thendr on 11/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:No need for normal batteries anymore. This is a cheap way to play with your Nintendo Wii. Easy to use. Cons:These don’t last as long as normal batteries. You have to charge remotes more often. OtherThoughts:But… That is not a bad thing, this is great “cheat” to buy thes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byozone89 on 01/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:the dock came with two 2800mAh packs (or at least the print says so) and with two plastic adapters (not shown in the pictures) allowing the batteries to be charged without being inserted into the remote. Moreover, the light turns green once they are charged and the packs... Read more

0 0
  • posted byViniciusGonzo on 06/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap and useful. - No more batteries needed! - Nice place to store the wiimotes. - Pretty lights. Cons:- Untrustable. One of the batteries is working bad. Charges fast. Discharges fast. - Fits a little bit tight. - Duration of the batterries is low. I mean, i thought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrrestiaux on 03/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The price is pretty cheap, can't complain. Shipping was 3 weeks, not bad. Easy hookup can either be plugged into wii or any other usb port. Cons:I ordered 3 of these and one battery doesn't work. Not sure of how the process works for exchange, if i pay shipping... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevinkevkevin on 01/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It feels solid and looks good. It has a nice blue light when its plugged into usb and red light when charging (red light goes out when charging is done). the batterys last over 4 hours when charged. the colour matches the wii perfect. its cheap as chips and sa... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections