Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManoRAW on 02/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-2 kind IDE connectors for 2.5', 3.5' HDD and SATA connector, all in one case; -High speed converter (~30Mb/sec read speed, ~20Mb/sec write speed); -Minimum wires for connection HDD; -Good price for that KIT. Cons:When converter works it makes acoustic noise t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJSC00 on 09/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, with notebook hard-drives just "plug and play". I use this to wipe clean old or broken notebook hard drives. Works also with devices like TV or PVR. I can plug old hd to TV via this adapter and record from TV to hd. Cons:None found yet. I have not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfbecklas on 08/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It does what it is intended to. Connects SATA or IDE hard drives to an USB port. - Comes with decent power supply (for older drives at least), so you can power on your old drives O.K. and don't have to improvise. - Also has a mini-IDE interface (such as used... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyermolai on 05/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works instant, no drivers needed. Works in XP, Vista and even 7 32/64 bit versions. Good powersupply, solid construction. Transfer-speeds are really good Cons:Not all ide dvd-rom players are detected, but IDE harddisks are not a problem. OtherThoughts:Good pro... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylucasneubert on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very good tool if you want or you need something for your backups or even if you want to have a external Hard Disk. AC-DC Power Supply works good. Cons:Sometimes my System Operational (Windows 8) don't recognize the USB, but if you try again, works wit... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJohn1324 on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It's super easy to use, just plug in the adapter and the USB cable and the drive will be recognized (windows 7) and is ready for use. -has the big IDE for 3.5 drives but also the 2.5 drive IDE. -has SATA. -power adapter supports 100-240 volts Cons:-my build quality of th... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydfaichuk86 on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comes with a power source and the appropriate cables. incredibly cheap for the usefulness it provides. Cons:possibly speed and build quality but I have not had any issues yet. OtherThoughts:This is probably one of the most essential tool for anyone in the comp... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedsmanco on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Complete, cheap, great quality, great value set to connect any hard disk drive of any amount of sizes to any OS computers with no effort. Great way to backup any hard disk drives so no files and favorite things will be lost. It works with sata and ide devices... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykartero on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Tenía un disco duro ide de otro ordenador; ahora todos los ordenadores utilizan discos sata; buscando en dx.com encontre este kit; contiene: - clavija compatible con ide/sata y con salida a usb - clavija de alimentación para disco - cable para discos sata - tran... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAnnihilism on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Plug and Play - Really easy to read out hard drives without having to open your computer case - Sata/IDE and laptop IDE connection - Everything you need is inside the packages (cables etc.) Cons:- Came with wrong power cord but wasn't really a problem since... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections