DX » Community » Reviews » NexTORCH Silicone Grease for Flashlight Maintenance (Random Color)
  • 5 star 13 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by13557 on 08/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good solid silicone grease feels like the real thing that I have bought in my home country doesn't differ at all from the genuine grease I can guarantee that one. Awesome product. Buy these don't wait. Cons:Nothing to say to improve this grease a bigger size w... Read more

TorchyGreaseS DX NexTORCH Silicone Grease for Flashlight Maintenance
    0 0
  • posted bySedai1 on 01/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Must have accessory for every responsible flashlight owner -Unbeatable price in a usual DX way -Keeps your flashlights tailcap turning smoothly Cons:-After greasing the tailcap feels a little bit "sticky", but I'm convinced it's designed to be the b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byctraney on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This stuff is nice if your threads aren't anodized. This will make threads a lot tighter and waterproof. Cons:This stuff makes anodized threads kind of gross and dirty. OtherThoughts:Buy it if you need it! It's cheap. Bottomline:I'm not sure what else to write. I just n... Read more

3 0
  • posted byFireStone on 10/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Viscous 1. Easy-to-apply 2. Transparent in thin layer 3. small container (but it is good if you use the grease only for flashlights or watches) Cons:Didn't find OtherThoughts:I've bought it for greasing screw-thread in my flashlight. It works very well. So it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvlajus on 09/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product, I use it for maintenance electric airsoft guns and for O-ring on my flashlight. Guns have very good condition after oiled with this grease. Flashlight was absolutly waterproof. Price is quite good for this grease. Cons:Very small package, fo... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytraderblue on 09/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Packed to the brim in a small and storage-ease container. I used this on my flashlight maintenance and also on my RC helicopters and cars' axle shaft or rotating components due to its plastic friendly silicone composite. I found this more versatile in applicat... Read more

NexTORCH Silicone Grease for Flashlight Maintenan SKU-47418 NexTORCH Silicone  Grease for Flashlight SKU-47418 NexTORCH Silicone Grease other uses SKU-47418 NexTORCH Silicone Grease other uses
    0 0
  • posted bytikitarik on 07/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great consistency/stickiness - The amount they gives you lasts an incredibly long time, I've used it about 10 times so far and can't even tell. - Almost fluorescent cap makes finding it very easy. - Price is pretty good Cons:- Kind of a small container OtherThoughts:S... Read more

Grease next to US Quarter and 18650
    0 0
  • posted byjaselfor on 06/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful for Flashlight maintenance. I use it to improve the water resist of my watches, open the back and put a bit of NexTORCH silicone grease over the O-rings inside the watch, this grease will repel water. Very good packaing. - Silicone grease - TRUE - lubricant... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFuraxx on 02/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does exactly what it says on the tin, is ideal for flashlights and it does spread very well so even a small container will be enough for most people. Cons:None really, this is quite a simple product so not much to complain about! OtherThoughts:This will last y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycowana on 12/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is really great stuff! It is very thick and sticky grease that makes flashlight threads feel extreamly high quality. I've also used it on O-rings in watches - the stickiness makes it ideal for holding the O-ring in place as the back is screwed on. Excelle... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections