DX » Community » Reviews » NexTORCH Silicone Grease for Flashlight Maintenance (Random Color)
  • 5 star 15 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytemporalgrid on 01/13/2014

It comes in a small package. Convenient for keeping. Some have stated that it should come in larger size. Then again, for flashlight maintenance, not a lot of grease is actually require. And flashlight maintenance is not exactly something that has to be done on a monthly basis (unless it bothers on being an obsession). So for what it is, it works really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysergentsiler on 09/09/2013

Silicone grease is essential for keeping O-Rings in top shape, other lubes will likely destroy them, so this is a must. Lube is very thick and easy to apply with a cotton applicator tip (q-tip). Tiny bit does a bigger job than expected. Adds to waterproofing. Wont destroy O-Rings (Like petroleum jelly will). Wont attract every spec of dirt in a 1 mile ... Read more

1 0
  • posted by13557 on 08/14/2013

Good solid silicone grease feels like the real thing that I have bought in my home country doesn't differ at all from the genuine grease I can guarantee that one. Awesome product. Buy these don't wait. Nothing to say to improve this grease a bigger size would be handy maybe a tin can 0.5L suggestion. Nice thickness and other qualities are good. Good ... Read more

TorchyGreaseS DX NexTORCH Silicone Grease for Flashlight Maintenance
    0 0
  • posted bySedai1 on 01/05/2013

-Must have accessory for every responsible flashlight owner -Unbeatable price in a usual DX way -Keeps your flashlights tailcap turning smoothly -After greasing the tailcap feels a little bit "sticky", but I'm convinced it's designed to be the best maintenance for the flashlight threads -You should always clean the threads before applying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byctraney on 12/30/2012

This stuff is nice if your threads aren't anodized. This will make threads a lot tighter and waterproof. This stuff makes anodized threads kind of gross and dirty. Buy it if you need it! It's cheap. I'm not sure what else to write. I just need 500 words! I'm not sure what else to write. I just need 500 words! I'm not sure what else to write. I just ... Read more

3 1
  • posted byFireStone on 10/19/2012

Viscous 1. Easy-to-apply 2. Transparent in thin layer 3. small container (but it is good if you use the grease only for flashlights or watches) Didn't find I've bought it for greasing screw-thread in my flashlight. It works very well. So it is very useful for maintenance of any device that have a screw-thread and the grease also improves its water resistance.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvlajus on 09/05/2012

Very good product, I use it for maintenance electric airsoft guns and for O-ring on my flashlight. Guns have very good condition after oiled with this grease. Flashlight was absolutly waterproof. Price is quite good for this grease. Very small package, for airsoft electric gun it is only for one use. Bigger package means smaller price in the end. It ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytraderblue on 09/02/2012

Packed to the brim in a small and storage-ease container. I used this on my flashlight maintenance and also on my RC helicopters and cars' axle shaft or rotating components due to its plastic friendly silicone composite. I found this more versatile in application than those big tube type as I can always dip-and-apply. This small size container allow ... Read more

NexTORCH Silicone Grease for Flashlight Maintenan SKU-47418 NexTORCH Silicone  Grease for Flashlight SKU-47418 NexTORCH Silicone Grease other uses SKU-47418 NexTORCH Silicone Grease other uses
    0 0
  • posted bytikitarik on 07/10/2012

- Great consistency/stickiness - The amount they gives you lasts an incredibly long time, I've used it about 10 times so far and can't even tell. - Almost fluorescent cap makes finding it very easy. - Price is pretty good - Kind of a small container Shipping took almost a full month, but that's about it. This is a very sticky grease, slightly more so ... Read more

Grease next to US Quarter and 18650
    0 0
  • posted byjaselfor on 06/28/2012

Very useful for Flashlight maintenance. I use it to improve the water resist of my watches, open the back and put a bit of NexTORCH silicone grease over the O-rings inside the watch, this grease will repel water. Very good packaing. - Silicone grease - TRUE - lubricant for "O" ring - TRUE - Compatible with flashlights - TRUE - 22g with a good package ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections