DX » Community » Reviews » Car Vehicle Sun Visor Clip Sunglasses/Eyeglass Holder - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySilvergame on 02/08/2014

Very long day, there was a problem where my glasses. In the car, they are constantly lying in different places. And always it was difficult to find when they were very much needed. Especially in the summer. Behind the wheel can not be distracted at all. Therefore, I decided to book this holder for points. Now glasses are always in place. No need to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexAza on 10/07/2013

Sunglasses holds well, on a sun-protection peak keeps strongly, doesn't slide. Not so convenient design, it isn't convenient to open sunglasses for removal, opening I am afraid that will break, very big effort for opening, not so good processing of plastic, rough edges. It was possible to make slightly more expensively but more qualitatively, I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysanizumi on 02/16/2013

Cheap, good quality, easy to use. Holds sunglasses firm. You always know where your sunglasses are and can wear them while driving with no distraction. build quality is plastic but ok at this price - The locking system needs some improvement - cushion needs to be better rubberized in place of plain foam. Good solution for people who like driving with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysanjitr on 07/30/2012

Cheap, good quality, easy to use. Holds sunglasses firm. You always know where your sunglasses are and can wear them while driving with no distraction. - build quality is plastic but ok at this price - The locking system needs some improvement - cushion needs to be better rubberized in place of plain foam. Good solution for people who like driving with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFox145 on 10/05/2011

Cheap, good quality, easy to use. Holds sunglasses firm. You always know where your sunglasses are and can wear them while driving with no distraction. No cons found. Actually mine where hard to open few times at first, but now I use it more than a month and its ok. Have to get used to it. Just put / get sunglasses few times so you can do it keeping ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfelipebbq on 08/31/2011

- the price is really good; - It is very usefull and save space in your car, if you don't have a place to keep your sunglass; - Fits very good in the sun blocker of the car. - It's very fragile; - If the sunglass is not a thin one, then it won't fit in this product. - It is very nice to have it in the car, now I can leave my sunglass in the car all ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDrensera on 12/16/2010

It is small, simple, easy to use. It's plastic but is pretty good quality. itt clicks in nicely both clips open nice and wide (for sunnies and sunvisor) The price is great, I would pay somewere like 15-30 $AU in local stores, so this is great. brand is good and allround it is a good build quality. The locking system. the locking system is fine however ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections