DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Digital Infrared Instant Ear Non-Touching Thermometer (1*CR2032)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygarfpt on 08/18/2012

It's great looking. It's easy to use. It does not give reliable readings. I've used it to check temperatures on me and my niece and sometimes it's correct, sometimes it just give readings that are impossible. I use a standard thermometer and checked for consistency and it simply is not a device you should trust. Could be improved to get more consistency ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHammyro on 06/20/2012

Easy to understand and operate with. Good quality materials at low price. A good solution for the money. Tested on me and other person. Tested 2 days at different hours, results, I "have" 40.1 - 41.8 C on my left ear and always different to my right ear (less or more). I continue to try it. Same weird results on other person Very useful if I could make ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byOniostomy on 08/23/2011

Works well. Just put in the ear canal, push scan button and readings are done within 5 seconds. No frills, just push button and you're all set. Great for sleeping kids. Came with cleaning cloth which is a plus, but no pouch No pouch Plastic container was broken in shipping. just wish DX would put more bubble wrap inside and in between boxes One has ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections