Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygratshor on 12/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Solid and durable tweezers. Narrow tips can hold single sand grain, can remove a tiny splinter. Tips still not stain, seems made of stainless steel. Cons:Actualy non wooden tweezers. Just wood style painted steel tweezers. It's magnetizable and conductive (bet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromis72 on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are solid tweezers. Tips are narrow - good for small scale modeling. Cons:Wood in the tweezers seems to be magnetic. Due to that, I am not convinced that they are anti-static either :) OtherThoughts:I should have made a complaint, because they are not wooden, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylehtonen on 04/30/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are really really nice tweezers. But I think I made a mistake in understanding what they are for. These are not at all useful for using as grooming tweezers. They are for something else. Like working with electronics. In that regard, they are excellent. I mean... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections