DX » Community » Reviews » E14 3W 260-Lumen Warm White Light Lamp Bulb (85~265V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPerchilo on 12/02/2012

Great light. I bought a lamp for the bedroom. Worried that the light is not scattered, but the reality exceeded all expectations. Excellent light is scattered. The brightness a little bit much, than you need, but I quickly got used to it. Deficiencies in this product, I have found. At least for now. Especially anything I can wish. Everything in this ... Read more

E14 3W 260-Lumen Warm White Light Lamp Bulb (85~26
    0 0
  • posted byclotsoc on 08/08/2011

Work just fine. Not quite 'warm' light of incandescent, but close enough to throw a nice light. Actually, we now prefer the light from these compared to the old halogen lamps we had installed. Look great in the fitting we have (5 lamps). Run cool. Someone else mentioned that the base unscrews when you screw in these bulbs. Easily fixed by either holding ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLokiLoft on 04/16/2011

- Real warm white - Perfect replace for E14 - Soft light - Excelent quality housing and LEDs. - The price is very good, order more then 3 and use bulk rate, to get good price - Not very hot Average build quality. Nothing to say about the lifetime, nor good nor bad, by the moment. It's a bet. Good lamp/good energy saving. replace 40W incandescent bulbs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiendo on 03/09/2011

- Compares with the SPARSAM E14 7W eco bulbs from the famous Swedish furniture brand: same color temperature, same amount of light - Warm white color (not the usual LED coldish 'warm' white) - Consumption is only 3W - Nice aspect - Well packaged - Assembly should be improved: mine separated in two parts when I screwed it onto the base. But it took me ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byklirik on 02/03/2011

Good small bulb for using in chandelier. Looks really bright and comfortable. Really simple and easy-to-disassemble construction (so, it is possible to repair if something happens). Very cheap - I've ordered 10 in a bulk, and will order more :). Contains real glass - so, it is fragile. However, the presence of the glass doesn't affect the working (in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGraveHeaD on 12/17/2010

I ordered this product to replace the standard energy-saving lamps. The average electricity consumption of these LED lamps is 15 times smaller than the energy-saving lamps. And at 20-25 times lower than that of incandescent lamps. The benefit is obvious. Unfortunately payback period of approximately a year, but in any case, I very much hope that these ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections