DX » Community » Reviews » E14 3W 260-Lumen 3200K Warm White Light Lamp Bulb (85~265V)
  • 5 star 11 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 52% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyarger on 04/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice warm light. The best LED bulb i've oredered on dx.com. It is quite cheap and the quality is ok (works properly more than 1 year). Cons:No cons, imho. OtherThoughts:A very useful and the most warm light LED E14 bulb. Definitely worth buying, recomend it to ever... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArtvark2011 on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, and easy too use, and good if you need a white lamp Cons:Quality is not great, while screwing the buld in, the housing came loose (was treaded the other way around. And some glue visible on still on the heatsink. OtherThoughts:Was a bit too white for my t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJuha1 on 12/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality LED-lamp with warm white light. Keeps quite cool and gives enough light. Quite nicely built! Cons:I bought together 7 of those, and 1 of them was cool white. Otherwice nothing so far... OtherThoughts:Good quality LED-lamp with warm white light. Go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeijona on 11/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright enough to my needs, better and brighter than normal 7W energy saving bulb. Saves energy. Looks good also. 5 of these lights my big livingroom evenly. Great bulb. Cons:You may have to tighten the bulbs cap a bit. It may be loose. Could be little cheaper,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDehumanizer666 on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice warm light, I have replaced 3 low-energy "SPARSAM" 7W lightbulbs (which say "260 lm" in the specifications, so exactly as this SKU) with 3 of these in the Ikea "Orgel Vreten" floor lamp and the color temperature is exactly the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydario.ramunni on 09/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is a very cheap lamp to replace a traditional incandescent lamp. Es una lampara bastante barata para reemplazar a las velitas incandescentes tradicionales. Cons:Is not so bright comparing with 40w traditional incandescent lamp, even when this led lamp has a more cold colo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytuomonen on 09/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap! Price made it easy to step world of led lamps. Not as warm as old style bulbs but surprisingly nice color temp! My girlfriend also likes them. Cons:Nothing. Well, everything can always be cheaper.. But here in Finland these cost so much more. Only con is that i t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydario.ramunni on 08/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The light is enoght bright to replace a traditional incandescent 40w lamp. Is a bit cold of my old warm white incandescent, but, the color is ok for me. La luz es suficientemente clara para reemplazar a una lampara incandescente normal de 40w. La luz es un poco mas fria q... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkstalker on 07/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The low wattage used as compared to similiar brightness tungtsen or those energy saving bulb is sure a big welcome. Living in a tropical country, the heat output by these LED lamp mean i do not need to switch on my fan at night as compared to those other lamps t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiteru on 06/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price of this bulb is not so bad, and if you pair a few, it gives a reasonable amount of light... don't expect anything which would blind your eye, it is 260 lumen only. Nevertheless, for places which you don't need thousands of lumens, suits. Cons:The build quality... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections