DX » Community » Reviews » E14 3W 260-Lumen 3200K Warm White Light Lamp Bulb (85~265V)
  • 5 star 11 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 52% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyarger on 04/18/2013

Very nice warm light. The best LED bulb i've oredered on dx.com. It is quite cheap and the quality is ok (works properly more than 1 year). No cons, imho. A very useful and the most warm light LED E14 bulb. Definitely worth buying, recomend it to everyone! I've got 5 such bulbs (replaced all the old ones). Having such lamps at home one reduces the consumption ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArtvark2011 on 02/09/2013

Cheap, and easy too use, and good if you need a white lamp Quality is not great, while screwing the buld in, the housing came loose (was treaded the other way around. And some glue visible on still on the heatsink. Was a bit too white for my taste, I ordered this one and 123547. And the 123547 was much warmer. And build quality was also better. Nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJuha1 on 12/20/2012

Good quality LED-lamp with warm white light. Keeps quite cool and gives enough light. Quite nicely built! I bought together 7 of those, and 1 of them was cool white. Otherwice nothing so far... Good quality LED-lamp with warm white light. Good and power saving replacement lamp for old fashioned lamps. Same amount of light than normal E14 25 W lamp. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeijona on 11/24/2012

Bright enough to my needs, better and brighter than normal 7W energy saving bulb. Saves energy. Looks good also. 5 of these lights my big livingroom evenly. Great bulb. You may have to tighten the bulbs cap a bit. It may be loose. Could be little cheaper, but I would buy more anyway. I ordered few of these and all worked fine. Color temperature also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDehumanizer666 on 10/29/2012

Nice warm light, I have replaced 3 low-energy "SPARSAM" 7W lightbulbs (which say "260 lm" in the specifications, so exactly as this SKU) with 3 of these in the Ikea "Orgel Vreten" floor lamp and the color temperature is exactly the same and since the old bulbs were quite a few years old, they were not as bright as if they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydario.ramunni on 09/18/2012

Is a very cheap lamp to replace a traditional incandescent lamp. Es una lampara bastante barata para reemplazar a las velitas incandescentes tradicionales. Is not so bright comparing with 40w traditional incandescent lamp, even when this led lamp has a more cold color temperature than the old one. No es tan brillante comparandola con una velita incandescente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytuomonen on 09/10/2012

Cheap! Price made it easy to step world of led lamps. Not as warm as old style bulbs but surprisingly nice color temp! My girlfriend also likes them. Nothing. Well, everything can always be cheaper.. But here in Finland these cost so much more. Only con is that i think these are not dimmable type bulbs. Tought before buying that they wont be so good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydario.ramunni on 08/13/2012

The light is enoght bright to replace a traditional incandescent 40w lamp. Is a bit cold of my old warm white incandescent, but, the color is ok for me. La luz es suficientemente clara para reemplazar a una lampara incandescente normal de 40w. La luz es un poco mas fria que la anterior, pero esta bien para mi. The built is a bit suspect related to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkstalker on 07/19/2012

The low wattage used as compared to similiar brightness tungtsen or those energy saving bulb is sure a big welcome. Living in a tropical country, the heat output by these LED lamp mean i do not need to switch on my fan at night as compared to those other lamps that it replaced. Well nothing much really just that the life span is still unknown since ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiteru on 06/11/2012

The price of this bulb is not so bad, and if you pair a few, it gives a reasonable amount of light... don't expect anything which would blind your eye, it is 260 lumen only. Nevertheless, for places which you don't need thousands of lumens, suits. The build quality could be better. The heat sink is separated from the white base very easily when you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections