Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybiodomesp on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:My wife loves it, its nice, great to organize a lot of stuffs that was on my wifes table, every body ask me where i have bought the box. The plastic looks hard, and still beautiful on every place. Cons:the beginning is a bit difficult to open, but then it gets easier. and... Read more

0 0
  • posted by7unw3n on 02/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Not a bad quality of plastic. Good for keeping the desk neat and tidy. Nice visual piece. Cons:The '@' sign was printed with slight flaw but only noticeable close viewing distance. It is a bit too small but to be fair, I didn't check the stated dimension. The en... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 01/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice sized, fits and matches average work, shop or your home office table. You can fill it with wichever you wants or just leave empty, as a conversation piece or even a decoration nice gadget. Cons:None. Maybe, could comes under O3 different sizes or with oth... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections