Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybiodomesp on 03/04/2013

My wife loves it, its nice, great to organize a lot of stuffs that was on my wifes table, every body ask me where i have bought the box. The plastic looks hard, and still beautiful on every place. the beginning is a bit difficult to open, but then it gets easier. and I knew it the box was small, but when I opened the package I realized that it was really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by7unw3n on 02/07/2011

Not a bad quality of plastic. Good for keeping the desk neat and tidy. Nice visual piece. The '@' sign was printed with slight flaw but only noticeable close viewing distance. It is a bit too small but to be fair, I didn't check the stated dimension. The english description on the box was clearly done with an electronic translator. I wished it was bigger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 01/04/2011

Nice sized, fits and matches average work, shop or your home office table. You can fill it with wichever you wants or just leave empty, as a conversation piece or even a decoration nice gadget. None. Maybe, could comes under O3 different sizes or with others inprints, like Esc, Del, Alt, Home, End, F1, etc. Or comes with internal divisions in it. Nice ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections