Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byslonxtr on 01/23/2013

nice look, great as a small gift i guess it could be 1 or 2$ cheaper - after all, it's just a piece of plastic. but that's a non-critical issue. I wanted a box with the percent-symbol, as shown on the picture (SKU 47497), but the DX has sent me the one with "@" on it. It's not much of a problem, but they could have mentioned in the product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavfeb112 on 10/24/2011

Not a bad quality of plastic. Good for keeping the desk neat and tidy. Nice visual piece,fits and matches average work, shop or your home office table or use it like a decoration gadget. As far as it comes to me none. Maybe the build quality can be something better. But you can imagine that the price must be higher if you want that. It was already very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byS10QaN on 05/12/2011

- Seems like good quality. - Looks nice. - Could be useful, looks more tidy if you store small things in this box rather than having them laying around. - Very cheap None It is smaller than imagened. Could be very useful if you want to avoid having small things laying around on your desk, looks much more tidy having it in a box. Can store small things ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybcissoto on 03/17/2011

- It has a good build quality. - It's cheap comparing to similar stuff around here! =D - It's good for storing small stuff like paper clips, rings, earrings. - The ink from the symbol seems likely to scratch easily. - Mine came with a few handling marks on the cover. Not much to say, it's such a simple product. I live in Brazil and these kind of stuff ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections