DX » Community » Reviews » Universal AC Charger for AA/AAA/6F22/18650 Battery (AC 100~240V/EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
Regular problem Basic charger
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybermanolar on 11/11/2014

Pros: Small and easy to carry, and accepts to many battery types. It is not the best but it can be your emergency/travel charger. Cons: The building quality is not the best, the plastic looks weak, and is not a balanced charger. OtherThoughts: The spring´s force of the 18650 place is really strong, you ... Read more

Impression:Basic charger;

0 0 0

• posted byprrprr on 08/20/2014

Pros: Muy barato Cons: Muy lento para cargar, se demora aproximadamente 10 horas para cargar una bateria de 2100 mAh, las baterias 18650 se resbalan con facilidad o salen de su posicion, la placa positiva se desconecto del circuito impreso a la tercera vez que se uso, fue necesario desarmar y reparar.... Read more

Impression:Regular;

0 0 1

• posted bymuratkaracaus on 08/01/2014

In order package shredded and glued my hand reached again. There was only SKU39585 coded materials within the package. sku192004 already bought the device. Other products did not reach my hand (sku50486 and sku47499). I would request your help. Read more

Impression:problem;

0 0 0

• posted byFpsBelgium on 04/23/2014

The charger works fine. It allows to charge rechargeable batteries of any size. The charger looks good and seems sturdy enough Unfortunately, it is difficult (if not impossible depending on your electrical outlet) plug the charger in some taken because the tip is not long enough and deep enough certraines ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byki1ohke on 02/14/2014

Small and simple charger for different types of batteries. Well, it doesn't fit in any power outlet or any extension cord so it is unusable. The plug is a flip-out type and it is to short to fit any sockets. It doesn't reach far enough in to connect. I had to open it up and solder a regular cable to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMantikore on 01/09/2014

When it isnt broken, it does work. Yours may be of better quality. I charged 18650's with it. Useful if you have an 18650 light and only want to charge one battery at a time. There part that plugs into the wall socket is folding and is made of plastic, and is super fragile. It is an unnecessary feature ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvalekss on 01/06/2014

In charger easily installed any size of a battery. The excellent charger for batteries and elements of a food of AA (1.2V), AAA (1.2v/370mA), KRONA (9V/120mA), 18650 (3.6V/320mA) and others. It is possible use in electric networks of Russia. AA battery charging in capacity 1000mA/h will need less than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenigbaires on 12/13/2013

is a very good charger, it does what it needs to do, and its small size is very convenient to use es un muy buen cargador, hace lo que tiene que hacer, y por su pequeño tamaño es muy cómodo de usar Ideally have more power charger, to load faster, but the instructions said to be slow, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRvermeeren on 11/18/2013

The AC Charger is small. That is the reason I chosed it. It can charge 11 different types of batteries, but only one at the time. Only the 9V batteries can jointly loaded. - Nice price. - one led to indicate progress of charging. - The AC Charger can only load one battery at the time. - Takes some time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivica415 on 10/30/2013

Cheap all around charger. Works reliably. In my case it charges 18650's to 4.19 volts exactly after which it transitions to green light. Can charge a great number of other cells. Seems of reasonable quality for the price, it does not heat up excessively during charging. The spring mechanism that holds ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections