DX » Community » Reviews » Universal AC Charger for AA/AAA/6F22/18650 Battery (AC 100~240V/EU Plug)
  • 5 star 10 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFpsBelgium on 04/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The charger works fine. It allows to charge rechargeable batteries of any size. The charger looks good and seems sturdy enough Cons:Unfortunately, it is difficult (if not impossible depending on your electrical outlet) plug the charger in some taken because the tip is n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byki1ohke on 02/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small and simple charger for different types of batteries. Cons:Well, it doesn't fit in any power outlet or any extension cord so it is unusable. The plug is a flip-out type and it is to short to fit any sockets. It doesn't reach far enough in to connect. I had to open it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMantikore on 01/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When it isnt broken, it does work. Yours may be of better quality. I charged 18650's with it. Useful if you have an 18650 light and only want to charge one battery at a time. Cons:There part that plugs into the wall socket is folding and is made of plastic, and is super... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvalekss on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In charger easily installed any size of a battery. The excellent charger for batteries and elements of a food of AA (1.2V), AAA (1.2v/370mA), KRONA (9V/120mA), 18650 (3.6V/320mA) and others. It is possible use in electric networks of Russia. AA battery chargin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenigbaires on 12/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:is a very good charger, it does what it needs to do, and its small size is very convenient to use es un muy buen cargador, hace lo que tiene que hacer, y por su pequeño tamaño es muy cómodo de usar Cons:Ideally have more power charger, to load f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRvermeeren on 11/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The AC Charger is small. That is the reason I chosed it. It can charge 11 different types of batteries, but only one at the time. Only the 9V batteries can jointly loaded. - Nice price. - one led to indicate progress of charging. Cons:- The AC Charger can only load one ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivica415 on 10/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap all around charger. Works reliably. In my case it charges 18650's to 4.19 volts exactly after which it transitions to green light. Can charge a great number of other cells. Seems of reasonable quality for the price, it does not heat up excessively during c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytioruben19 on 09/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a very cheap charger of batteries. It includes the European socket and you neeedn't to buy the USA-European adapter Cons:The socket doesn`t fit with the Spanish socket and you need a 'ladron'. Other weak point I've seen is there's no a little handbook. When I put a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVirgilF on 08/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this one is really universal.the only one that not fit in was LiOn 26650.a little modification ,and finally 26650 was charging too. Exactly what I need it.small,just for 1 piece to charge,and universal. there is one led which tells me everything I need.red and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemilcho86 on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, universal. This is the best charger for all around batteries, lightweight and easy to use. Has a led that changes from red to green when the bat is ready to use. Good build quality and easy to use. Cons:Only charges 1 battery, may be not as fast as the more expen... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections